The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

Good performance. Should have had a few more goals though.

I don't subscribe to the "changing the team means no time to build relationships between players" talk before the match. That's what training's for. The squad doesn't just show up on match days and Fergie wishes them well. Every single player should know every other players strengths, weaknesses, traits and characteristics.

The way Rooney can spread it about is crazy for a supposed striker. He's almost as good as Fletch, in how he can float a ball halfway across the pitch and still find his man.

Oh, so casual from Valencia. Beautiful stuff.

:(:):D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you cock!

Going to the Leeds game tomorrow, I'm very excited. They'll be looking to show their ambition against a top class side, and we'll probably play a second string. Add 7,000 travelling fans to the mix, with whom we have a healthy rivalry, it should be fairly competitive and very noisy.

We needed a subtitle.

Good god

I was considering putting a (sort of) next to the healthy. Apparently the game's 'high risk' according to the police.

To be fair, suggesting that Fletcher can 'spread it about' better than Rooney is completely ridiculous.

Both of them have a ridiculous range of passing, combined with their work rates it's not uncommon to see either put a great tackle in, then ping it right to the strikers. Both are fantastic at this, it's just it's more part of Fletch's game, as much as Rooney likes to do cameo roles in every part of the pitch.

I wouldn't be surprised with an upset myself. Our back 4 and midfield are a bit weak. Gary Neville should have been retired a while ago. At least we've got Rooney and Berbs up front, whether they get any decent service is a different matter though.