IGNORED

The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

2 minutes ago, GamesGamesGames said:

It'd be an improvement - what wouldn't - but it's still placing faith in what didn't do the job last time out.

Sancho has been a plus, although he shouldn't be on the left. He's done alright though.

Ha, that's true.  Although in the final we weren't getting walked though.  If an exhausted and injured Rashford hadn't had such a nightmare on the night we might well have won the game.  Tonight we've got Ronaldo, so you have to think that if we can get a bit more control we only need to create a chance or two for him.

2 minutes ago, GamesGamesGames said:

That's harsh - Emery is a sharp coach. What's not a good look is him not even having to come up with a plan B to do it thus far.

That’s exactly my point. We’ve lost to them before, yet we (he) learned nothing.

2 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

The way the ref is waving cards about, is it worth taking Greenwood off for Lingard or Martial now?  We saw against Young Boys that we aren't the best when down to ten men.

Yep I’d say so.

2 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

Why Sancho?  I thought he played well tonight.

To accomodate Cavani up front and Ronaldo on the left. Ultimately, no evidence thus far that Sancho will score/create anything whereas Ronaldo most probably will.