The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

Bit of a random one but I have a spare (free) ticket for Wednesday's champions League game.  I have two season tickets but my son now has to work. It would mean meeting me outside and sitting next to me but it's there if anyone wants it.

If there are multiple takers I'll pull a name out of a hat tomorrow or something.

16 minutes ago, little che said:

Bit of a random one but I have a spare (free) ticket for Wednesday's champions League game.  I have two season tickets but my son now has to work. It would mean meeting me outside and sitting next to me but it's there if anyone wants it.

If there are multiple takers I'll pull a name out of a hat tomorrow or something.

FFS! WHY does there have to be a petrol crisis going on?!? I'd have snapped your hand off to take a trip to OT for this, but can't risk getting stuck up North, a VERY kind offer though for sure, someone is going to have a bloody good evening :)

8 minutes ago, MikeBeaver said:

FFS! WHY does there have to be a petrol crisis going on?!? I'd have snapped your hand off to take a trip to OT for this, but can't risk getting stuck up North, a VERY kind offer though for sure, someone is going to have a bloody good evening :)

Well if you manage to fill up let me know.

35 minutes ago, little che said:

As of now the ticket is still available.

Looks like I'll have an empty seat next to me.

I even looked at how I could give it to a new refugee arrival to the UK but I don't know where to start with that 

Just hang about by the Trafford and someone will have it off you.

11 hours ago, little che said:

This ticket is still available. Would be a proper shame to leave an empty seat for a champions league game.

Dammit I'd 100% have this if I wasn't on holiday down South this week! 

So not only was Villas goal clearly offside (watkins is offside, he has his hand ON de gea when the ball is played, thats interfering with play. Yes, i am still very angry about this) but they have injured harry AGAIN! and he will be out for a few weeks...which includes villareal again...ffs...

1 hour ago, 5R7 said:

So not only was Villas goal clearly offside (watkins is offside, he has his hand ON de gea when the ball is played, thats interfering with play. Yes, i am still very angry about this) but they have injured harry AGAIN! and he will be out for a few weeks...which includes villareal again...ffs...

Quite literally playing up their name of the Villains :(

1 hour ago, 5R7 said:

Step up Sir Lindelof!

i'da put donny in, its a euro game. and two keepers on the bench (least hendo is back!) but no jones...

image.thumb.png.f9abb7e1d9bc00c76a665e93322fbadc.png

de gea

dalot varane lindelof telles

scotty pogba

greenwood bruno sancho

ronaldo

The plan is to have no plan. Ole seems to be a believer in a philosophy that SAF used to use - giving the players the responsibility to sort things out on the pitch themselves.  There are obvious drawbacks to this approach, but it's not an inherently "wrong" idea.  It just goes against the modern thinking of the coach as king, like Touchel or Guardiola are sitting on the touchline with a PS5 controller .

We've started pretty well. The tempo is good so far.

• Xevious changed the title to The old Man Utd Thread
  • Xevious locked this topic