The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

that was fucking pathetic

Phil Jones wouldnt have backed away there! he'd have dived in....and fucked himself up! Fuck it, lets get Phil on now! lindelof and bauley have never worked.

Decent half overall. Can't be bothered knocking Martial for his failings as a back to goal number 9. Same with Pogba as a defensive midfielder - not their roles, blame the coaches.

Wouldn't change any personnel. Definitely would shift Martial left and give Lingard a free role up top. Reckon United should turn this around with a bit to spare.

13 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

Whyyyy is Cavani not on the bench? Martial is such a waste of space up front on his own.

"muscle strain"...apparently...

i mean Greenwood would be the obvious choice, but i would quite like to see Elanga...although, hes best when he can run at people, and there isnt very much space. This is the game where have a clinical finisher would help!

I also really wanna see Donny moved into the "A" team, and played with Scotty, as, i dunno, i just think it might work, as he seems to be getting more "imposing", in his work ethic, he's putting the boot in, and then trying stuff. And with a more energetic partner, that might well work!

44 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

Whyyyy is Cavani not on the bench? Martial is such a waste of space up front on his own.

I read something saying this will be the 18th (or so?) game he's missed for us due to fitness issues.

That was frustrating. How come the John Moss let them take two whole minutes over a drop ball (some of which was down to Bruno of course) and then blew up on the 4 minutes of injury time on the dot?

I kind of think a supercut of all of Moss' shit decisions would somehow be longer than 90 minutes.

SO... We have a World class 1st choice attack, a world class 1st choice defence, TWO world-class keepers...a midtable midfield at best...and...a B team that cant beat the team we just beats B team... oh yeah! :doh:

Just now, feltmonkey said:

That was frustrating. How come the John Moss let them take two whole minutes over a drop ball (some of which was down to Bruno of course) and then blew up on the 4 minutes of injury time on the dot?

I kind of think a supercut of all of Moss' shit decisions would somehow be longer than 90 minutes.

Hopefully we'll have had all our shit refereeing in a short space of time for the season and get it all out theway, last two have been shocking!

58 minutes ago, 5R7 said:

Shaw injured...😕 ...bollox

41 minutes ago, 5R7 said:

absolutely no  control in the middle of the park! Far too frantic, while not actually moving the ball quickly!?

5 minutes ago, 5R7 said:

and villa injure maguire...again...

jesus fucking christ Mason NEEDS to pull his head out of his arse and pass the fucking ball!

ffs, that has been coming.

mason not passing to better positioned players really showing it up.

Nothing going on the middle of the park.

no control.

no adapting to the game from ole.

fucking garbage display today

• Xevious changed the title to The old Man Utd Thread
  • Xevious locked this topic