The old Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

Shambles.

Ole gets it right far more than he gets it wrong, but once in a while he puts a side out that so clearly plays into the opposition's hands, and it's bewildering.

Hopefully he doesn't manage it against Villareal, and hopefully this lot don't scrape into the top four.

Henderson's positioning a bit weird there, not coming out to give Salah something to think about. One for him to learn from. 

Today's game doesn't mean much, but we need to sharpen up for the Europa final.

14 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

Henderson excellent again. Rashford needs to pass that to Cavani, damn it.

He's been great tbf, the scoreline really doesn't reflect how good he's been. 

6 minutes ago, Marlowe said:

Today's game doesn't mean much...

If they manage to make the top four, it will have meant a lot. They've already refinanced with the pandemic, and missing out on the Champions' League would nobble them somewhat.

Plus, if hypothetically both teams were trying to sign the same player, the team in the Champions League would have an advantage.  It's not a huge deal though.  I don't feel devestated, personally.

I have said it time and time again in this thread, my hatred towards Fred knows no bounds, we really need another CDM in the transfer window. Ndidi or Tielemans would be great buys. 

Fucking Fred :angry::angry:

The Axe man starts!

Rashford given a rest, dont mind that! well...until he no doubt has to come on at 65 mins to turn the game round!

De Gea not Deano...hmm

image.thumb.png.c21f005a388f535ff57015178e31d487.png

Beautiful that the fans got to see that.  For a while it looked like Cavani would play for us and leave without the fans ever getting to see him play.  

I can't believe that VAR even checked that.  If you disallow a goal like that you're an enemy of football.

2 hours ago, 5R7 said:

Rashford given a rest, dont mind that! well...until he no doubt has to come on at 65 mins to turn the game round!

well...i was close lol

i dont think Axel has had his best game BUT, the defence is soooooo much "calmer" with him alongside lindelof instead of Bailly!

• Xevious changed the title to The old Man Utd Thread
  • Xevious locked this topic