The Man Utd Thread

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon believes Manchester United should be "happy and proud" to let Cristiano Ronaldo leave the club in what he believes would be "the transfer of the century". (PA Sport 1330 BST)

Fuck off.

Imagine if Cantona was trained up as a coach and then took over as manager once Ferguson retired, and then kicked Calderon in the face during the celebrations of beating Real Madrid in the 2010 Champions League final.

I actually think that would be the best thing ever.

Imagine if Cantona was trained up as a coach and then took over as manager once Ferguson retired, and then kicked Calderon in the face during the celebrations of beating Real Madrid in the 2010 Champions League final.

Oh yes.

;) Holy crap, that could be the most amazing thing ever. Someone make it happen!

It'll be interesting to see Fergies reaction to all the latest Blatter slavery stuff, and indeed Ronaldo agreeing with him

I am surprised Fergie hasn't actually come out and commented on either of them, especially Blatter

It'll be interesting to see Fergies reaction to all the latest Blatter slavery stuff, and indeed Ronaldo agreeing with him

I am surprised Fergie hasn't actually come out and commented on either of them, especially Blatter

I wouldn't be surprised if Blatter and Ronaldo were in-cahoots, over this latest news story.

I'm surprised they haven't sold him to be perfectly honest. He's been a disrespectful shit to the club and players have been sold by Ferguson for less (Stam springs to mind).

One of the handful of reasons van Nistelrooy was sold was because he fell out with Ronaldo, not least when he asked the diving twat how his father was soon after he died. Sir Alex should ask for Ruud back as part of any Ronaldo deal so we can all worship him once more.

Ronaldo says everyone knows what he wants but he still won't put in a transfer request because it will lose him £millions. That's how much he dreams of going to Real.

I think he's somehow deluded himself into thinking that as long as he doesn't hand in a transfer request then the fans will still like him even if he leaves.

I won't hate him. But I'll pity him for being the sort of muppet who makes empty gestures like kissing the badge on his shirt when actually he's just looking happy because he's earning a fortune.

Yes he's good, yes we will (we would?) miss him, but now he's said he wants to leave, I'd rather not see him play in a United shirt. There's enough players out there who'd sell a kidney to wear one.

Plus, you can't help but feel, was last year the best season he'll ever have?

One of the handful of reasons van Nistelrooy was sold was because he fell out with Ronaldo, not least when he asked the diving twat how his father was soon after he died. Sir Alex should ask for Ruud back as part of any Ronaldo deal so we can all worship him once more.

I hear that Ruud was having a pop at Fergie being his 'dad' but I suppose various versions of this story float about (and are completely denied by both players).

Ronaldo says everyone knows what he wants but he still won't put in a transfer request because it will lose him £millions. That's how much he dreams of going to Real.

Theres the rub. Slaves gots to get paid.

This has gone way too far, it's not even interesting anymore. I wish we would just sell the little shit and go on to bigger and better things. Including knocking Real Madrid out the Champs League next season too just to rub in it to Ronaldo!

I'm getting really pissed off with this Ronaldo stuff, and I'm not even a Utd fan.

Blatter's an absolute cunt to come out with all this slavery bollocks and Ronaldo must be a bigger cunt to agree with him, and then to come out and say so is quite amazing.

These footballers nowadays are so deluded it's unreal.

Are there any Utd fans that want Ronaldo to stay?