The Man Utd Thread

ThePixelbarks

1 minute ago, Shevchenko said:

They just going to hire another yes man and it will be back to 100%. Maybe Ed wanted to quit the super league and they weren’t having any of it. Maybe he was the hero that you didn’t see.

Just marry him

15 minutes ago, Shevchenko said:

Not sure why you happy unless it means Glazers are gone because Woodward was just their puppet. They will just replace him with a new one and I bet the Glazers are going to make him take the fall for this. Nothing will change unless the Glazers themselves are gone. 

Yeah, you're right (although your later casting of Ed as the hero seems a bit of a stretch :lol:) but this is like when the Ents march on Isengard and Saruman gets booted off the tower.  We know Sauron Glazier is the real evil, but allow us to celebrate this victory.

Just now, Gabzy said:

Also saving this for prosperity :lol:

So he was always leaving. So like I said they will hire another yes man to replace him at the end of the year probably Matt Judge who gave Phil Jones a new contract  and the root problem will remain. 

Just now, Shevchenko said:

So he was always leaving. So like I said they will hire another yes man to replace him at the end of the year probably Matt Judge who gave Phil Jones a new contract  and the root problem will remain. 

"Hero" bit of a stretch then!

I'm relieved he's disappearing from the club once and for all.

Just now, Gabzy said:

"Hero" bit of a stretch then!

I'm relieved he's disappearing from the club once and for all.

I was joking with the hero part. Come on Gabzy. 

I am just saying Glazers are still going to be there making the decisions. Its a small victory in a big war. It’s the same with all these American owners in the premier league. They all need to be removed for trying to turn teams into franchises. 

It will definitely be Matt Judge, yes.  It pretty much already is.  He's as much of a football man as Woodward.

But still, no need to piss on the chips of people who are just happy to see the back of part of the machine that is grinding up our club.

2 minutes ago, Shevchenko said:

I was joking with the hero part. Come on Gabzy. 

I am just saying Glazers are still going to be there making the decisions. Its a small victory in a big war. It’s the same with all these American owners in the premier league. They all need to be removed for trying to turn teams into franchises. 

Totally with you on that last point. We have to use this impetus to remove the Glazers once and for all.

A Glazer sale now is much tougher than back when we had the chance through Nomura and Co. - thanks Fergie, never forgiven. The list of potential buyers is pretty slim when you whittle out the human rights abusers.

Glad to see Woodward gone regardless. Couldn't even manage a shave.

5 minutes ago, GamesGamesGames said:

A Glazer sale now is much tougher than back when we had the chance through Nomura and Co. - thanks Fergie, never forgiven. The list of potential buyers is pretty slim when you whittle out the human rights abusers.

Glad to see Woodward gone regardless. Couldn't even manage a shave.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, spork said:

I’ve just noticed we don’t have a midweek game to play this week. :omg:

yeah but, we have leeds sunday, then roma thurs then liverpool on the sat!?...<_<

Reports are that Harry Maguire confronted Ed Woodward earlier today and threatened to lead the rest of the players in taking "unprecedented action" if the club did not withdraw from the Super League.  I think he might just be a decent captain after all.

7 hours ago, feltmonkey said:

Reports are that Harry Maguire confronted Ed Woodward earlier today and threatened to lead the rest of the players in taking "unprecedented action" if the club did not withdraw from the Super League.  I think he might just be a decent captain after all.

Turns out he can defend when backed into a corner....

9 hours ago, feltmonkey said:

That sounds a bit like the whole 'Jose refused to take the players out for training' - is there a reputable source for it? 

Not really, it came from a Daily Mail reporter.

There was something more detailed (it's in the main football thread) with a lot of "information" about who said what, which reads like fan fiction and includes a weird swipe at Pogba and Rashford, but that was debunked by it's reported source.  

Fuck him. Good riddance.

Spends all those years at Man United doing nothing then only when he leaves his boyhood club to join West Ham on loan does he start scoring all the time.

I don't pretend to be a good person so I'm free to wish the worst comes to Ed Woodward, he might have been following orders but I'm spiteful and hold his incompetence against him.