The Man Utd Thread

Can see on Reddit Ole is getting shit for bringing on Tuanzabe who concedes the freekick. As if that's what lost us the game. :lol: God I do hate the 'global fanbase' sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, Marlowe said:

Can see on Reddit Ole is getting shit for bringing on Tuanzabe who concedes the freekick. As if that's what lost us the game. :lol: God I do hate the 'global fanbase' sometimes. 

Shoulda Started Axel!

All 3 goals we conceded were awful. The last one was AWB's fault, why the fuck did he aimlessly play the ball forward in the 93rd minute? Just keep the fucking ball you idiot.

Aaarghhhhhh!

1 hour ago, 5R7 said:

as bad as dave was yesterday, Allison was worse today! by  quite a bit!

Sadly just makes our situation even worse :( just hand City the title now, then.

Why is Donny always so anonymous? Do the others not pass him the ball or does he not demand it? It's such a contrast watching him play in Bruno's role. Real shame. I don't think he's gonna do well for us to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

Why is Donny always so anonymous? Do the others not pass him the ball or does he not demand it? It's such a contrast watching him play in Bruno's role. Real shame. I don't think he's gonna do well for us to be honest.

i was just thinking this, and i think...he is just not a 10, he needs to play 4/8 , if it was him alongside fred or matic, he would like fine!

mata would be more useful in this game, as he is more technical, but DvB is more..."straightforward"...if that makes sense

5 minutes ago, 5R7 said:

i was just thinking this, and i think...he is just not a 10, he needs to play 4/8 , if it was him alongside fred or matic, he would like fine!

mata would be more useful in this game, as he is more technical, but DvB is more..."straightforward"...if that makes sense

I'd definitely much rather see Mata come on for him second half. He might as well not be playing.

3 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

I'd definitely much rather see Mata come on for him second half. He might as well not be playing.

i dont think he will...didnt realise mata wasnt even on the bench! :facepalm:

lets take tony off, get mason up top, and get Amad on the right wing! see if he can get another hatrick of assists lol

10 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

4 minutes ago, 5R7 said:

i mena, we should obvs give Dvb until next season, i mean it took fred more than a season to really get to grips with the prem!

You know full well we're going to sell him soon and he'll become world class for whoever he signs for.

7 minutes ago, spork said:

You know full well we're going to sell him soon and he'll become world class for whoever he signs for.

Look forward to seeing him at Sunderland.

9 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

MAKE. SOME. CHANGES. OLE

there ya go lol

20 minutes ago, Loik V credern said:

Ole should just give VDB a run in the team, whether that takes the place/position of Pogba, Greenwood or Martial. Let him become more settled, build understanding with his team mates, gain confidence. 

gotta say...no.  Each player you have mentioned plays in a differnt postion. DvB NEEDs to play in central mid! the issue, is fred and scotty are both FAR more physical, and matich and pogba far more technical, well, pgoba is both!

The issue is...he needs to be far more physical, he needs to sprint more, run things down more, tackle more, and pass more hes just needs to turn it up to 11!

in all honesty, i think it was a woodward signing not an ole one...

4 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

We need a goal. Telles puts in great crosses.

Cavani still on the bench. Hum?

Next time you suggest a sub in here I'm putting money on it happening next.