Jump to content

The Man Utd Thread


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, spork said:

I feel like that's probably the worst of all of our bad defending goals we've conceded this year :rolleyes:

 

That one where we gave Demba Ba 70 yards to run into was probably worse, but it's a competitive field.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheffield utd fully deserve this, we've been fucking terrible today, all the misplaced passes, not fighting for the ball, defensive mistakes. Fucking shit, and we've thrown it all away now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Blades deserve this, we've been poor. That Greenwood chance is the only time we've managed to create an odds on goalscoring chance in open play.  

 

Title race was fun while it lasted lads. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Martial needs dropping. He has been awful for the past few months. He poses no threat to the goal at all.

 

All that progress and we fucking lose to bottom of the table. Pathetic performance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

'It's the shock result of the premier league season' says Fletcher. Really? 

 

'Wow...shock of the season says Chris Sutton. Wow, what a shocker' says Jake. Really? 

 

Besides that nothing, nothing will ever top Villa's 7-2 over Liverpool, is this really a shock except in it distorting the weird endless decline of this Sheffield side. United win most games just about. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tuanzebe deleted his Twitter last night after a barrage of racist abuse. These 'people' make me so sick, that poor young player will now be thinking about this probably every time he gets selected to start. When will social media platforms ever take proper measures against this? So infuriating :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Loik V credern said:

'It's the shock result of the premier league season' says Fletcher. Really? 

 

'Wow...shock of the season says Chris Sutton. Wow, what a shocker' says Jake. Really? 

 

Besides that nothing, nothing will ever top Villa's 7-2 over Liverpool, is this really a shock except in it distorting the weird endless decline of this Sheffield side. United win most games just about. 

 

Yeah, fuck off United, you're not taking the biggest shock of the season result away from us as well as our league position.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gabzy said:

Tuanzebe deleted his Twitter last night after a barrage of racist abuse. These 'people' make me so sick, that poor young player will now be thinking about this probably every time he gets selected to start. When will social media platforms ever take proper measures against this? So infuriating :(

 

It's not even as if he did anything wrong. It was a deflected shot, they happen.

 

Edit - this isn't to suggest that if he had done it would have justified racist abuse, obviously.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We didn’t do enough to win the game, crap decision aside.

 

It was an arrogant performance where we expected to turn up and win. Maguire's comments after the match pretty much solidified that line of thinking in my opinion. Sheffield deserved their win and we deserved to lose.

 

It was a reality check for our squad, we were due a loss at some point after such a terrific run. We now need to go again and hopefully, we can put in a performance against Arsenal on Saturday.

 

The torrent of abuse players receive on the back of a poor performance is abhorrent; it’s a game of football for crying out loud. Social media needs to start showing responsibility and ensuring a valid identity is applied to an account. Stop allowing these faceless cunts a platform to spew their disgusting hate with impunity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gabzy said:

Tuanzebe deleted his Twitter last night after a barrage of racist abuse. These 'people' make me so sick, that poor young player will now be thinking about this probably every time he gets selected to start. When will social media platforms ever take proper measures against this? So infuriating :(

 

Christ I despise people at times :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites

WHY is McTominay still playing?! Get Matic on, he's clearly not able to play, so we've got 10 men on.

 

Edit: finally. Glad to see it's an attacking change to be fair.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gabzy said:

WHY is McTominay still playing?! Get Matic on, he's clearly not able to play, so we've got 10 men on.

literally about to say the same thing!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.