The Man Utd Thread

:omg:

Lovely goal. Great move, excellent work from Pogba, Rashford and Wan-Bissaka, and a neat finish. 

What on Earth was the commentator going on about saying Mings' clearance bounced in off Martial? That didn't happen at all.

4 minutes ago, bradigor said:

I actually think you'll win it, as we won't got for another defender in Jan and will lose Fabinho in early Feb or something. 

Do you reeaallyy think this or trying to jinx it. The only way United will win the league is from Liverpool failing to (like not converting draws into wins, you have 2nd most draws in the league), and I expect other teams to climb and challenge anyway. No way are United getting to the top in a few weeks and pulling away or sustaining it. Couldn't even get past Chelsea last season, until the very end, despite trying for 30 weeks. 

Besides, you have Thiago back. If we could swap Pogba for Thiago, yeah I'd agree. 

However more urgent at Old Trafford they are tonight, clear chances are rare. Just as I type that...Martial makes the right run but often the attackers don't. 

Look at that goal though. When it's meant to be it is meant to be.

I think the game at Anfield in a couple of weeks is massive. Howe both teams react to that result will have a deciding factor. 

If you win you'll run with confidence for some time.

What a finish to the game that was! Goal-saving block from Bailly!

An absolutely fantastic win against a very good team.

Edit - oh man, seeing several players mobbing Bailly at the end was lovely.  :wub:

On 29/12/2020 at 21:58, Gabzy said:

Haha, let's not get ahead of ourselves now. Come back in 3 months

That was a quick 3 months! We’re joint top now!

1 hour ago, MikeBeaver said:

I'm watching Goldbridge watching the match, it's not on Amazon, so that's me stuck with watch along's :(

Seriously? Footybite.com. Don’t watch that idiot.