The Man Utd Thread

8 minutes ago, spork said:

It's like all of our players are still knackered from the end of last season.

its a complete lack of pre season that isnt helping at all, .

Maguire looks like hes lost his head, and lindeloff is showing his early shitness again.

Bailey looked far better than both in midweek, and should have started.

Thats been fucking coming, not getting out quick enough, and sitting back ,and back and back.

Should have attacked more when we were on the ris,e but  again, we just look tired, there is an utter lack of fitness throughout the team.

2 minutes ago, ManLikeColonel said:

Cute that you remember that from almost ten years ago 

You're seriously telling me you've spent 10 years attempting to troll a thread on a game forum about Man Utd? Now that's cute!

Which club do you support now? Must be your fourth or fifth team!

:sherlock:

On 26/09/2020 at 20:08, spork said:

You're seriously telling me you've spent 10 years attempting to troll a thread on a game forum about Man Utd? Now that's cute!

Which club do you support now? Must be your fourth or fifth team!

:sherlock:

To be honest... the reason I started supporting United when I was a young lad was because of David Beckham. Absolutely loved him and then when Ronaldo came it only made me want to support them too as he is from Madeira (like my dad).

When I really started getting a passion for football aged 16ish... I started coming on here to talk football etc. I couldn't believe the bias that United fans could spew out of their mouths and I just couldn't agree with certain things. When I started applying my own opinion in here I was getting told I was crazy and stupid and all the rest (Simply because I didn't agree that "uNiTeD aRe tHe BeSt") and it gave me resentment towards United fans. I then wanted to start watching football at the stadium so I chose my local team which is QPR and started supporting them. I realise now that all fans have bias supporters of course but nothing compared to United fans.

People were actually trying to tell me the likes of Welbeck and Cleverly will be "The future of England" and other absolutely ludicrous shit in this thread! 

I couldn't take it any more. I decided to burn my United shirt for clarity... post it in here and ever since then I've been watching you all break down and burn like my shirt because you aren't winning titles any more. 

Bias, spoilt, delirious fans. Grow up. :sherlock:

P.s. Dont tell me you've not done the exact same thing as me in other threads...

There's a bit of a pattern around Europe of most of the teams who were involved in the late stages of the European competitions in the close season last season struggling. Us, City, Wolves, PSG have lost their last two games, Lyon have only one one out of their five games, and even Bayern lost 4-1 yesterday. It's not universal, but there does seem to be a pattern. 

what fucks me off most, is Dias is the exact kind of player we should be buying , £65 mil, is a great price for somebody that good at that age, he could play at the top for ten years! AND they are sending otamendi the other way for £13mil...so hes costing them around £50mil.

Failing that, Skriniar is available, apparently for around £55mil, again, somebody that would strengthen our defence, and instead, we are titting around looking at spending £100+mil on a forward, the area we are actually strongest!

Woodward is a fucking incompetent joke, and he needs to be removed from having anything to do with the football side of things.

21 hours ago, 5R7 said:

what fucks me off most, is Dias is the exact kind of player we should be buying , £65 mil, is a great price for somebody that good at that age, he could play at the top for ten years! AND they are sending otamendi the other way for £13mil...so hes costing them around £50mil.

Failing that, Skriniar is available, apparently for around £55mil, again, somebody that would strengthen our defence, and instead, we are titting around looking at spending £100+mil on a forward, the area we are actually strongest!

Woodward is a fucking incompetent joke, and he needs to be removed from having anything to do with the football side of things.

How long have we been saying this now? It’s genuinely depressing.

Sounds like Woodward and Judge have waited until this week to start doing stuff.

Pereira to Lazio.

Smalling to Roma.

Dalot possibly to Milan.

Romero probably off as well.

Jones, Lingard and Mata to all stay. Lingard and Mata to both run down their contracts which expire in the summer. Jones because no one wants him.

Rojo who knows.

Then new rumours surfacing of us looking at Jovic on loan from Madrid or Cavani on loan from PSG. 

Telles deal still being worked on and obviously Sancho who is definitely joining.

Going to be a busy week with all of this going on. Can't wait until it's over and see that nothing has actually happened.