The Man Utd Thread

2 minutes ago, 5R7 said:

the issue i have with wanting sancho, is , sancho plays on the left...

He generally plays on the right for Dortmund but I  think he can pretty much play either side.

• Upvote 1

Mate, what are you talking about? Of course we want Sancho. If we want to compete we need depth and a variety of options. He's in another league compared to Dan James.

• Upvote 2

15 GAMES UNBEATEN!

11 WINS

4 DRAWS

38 SCORED

4 CONCEDED

11 CLEAN SHEETS

Stolen from Reddit hence the enthusiastic use of capitals. 3 of the 4 conceded have also been down to keeper errors too. Solid!

• Upvote 3

We've been excellent since the restart, Bournemouth have been terrible, and with Chelsea losing to West Ham results have even started to go our way. So obviously we're going to lose today, just thought I should warn everyone. Brace yourselves! 

• Empathy 1

Ugh true. Rumour has it Bruno and Pogba injured each other in training yesterday? Really hope that's not true.

Edit: nevermind, it's bollocks (mirror, urgh).

I hope we keep the same team, they're really clicking together at the moment.

24 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

Ugh true. Rumour has it Bruno and Pogba injured each other in training yesterday? Really hope that's not true.

Edit: nevermind, it's bollocks (mirror, urgh).

I hope we keep the same team, they're really clicking together at the moment.

Thank fuck for that, I'd seen that last night vefore going to sleep and was getting worried Lingard would be on the pitch!

38 minutes ago, MikeBeaver said:

Thank fuck for that, I'd seen that last night vefore going to sleep and was getting worried Lingard would be on the pitch!

The most worrying thing about Lingard is there is zero speculation around him :(

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, feltmonkey said:

We've been excellent since the restart, Bournemouth have been terrible, and with Chelsea losing to West Ham results have even started to go our way. So obviously we're going to lose today, just thought I should warn everyone. Brace yourselves! 

It’s true! Every time we’ve been able to make ground this season, we lose. It’s time the jinx was broken.

• Upvote 1

bit late putting this up, was watching the other game! and it makes sense, get the strongest team out, get 3 goals, take half of em off! 

We will need to get a bunch of goals over the next 6 games to make up the goal difference on Leicester!

image.thumb.png.0678bdcf2453b8e13595007336b1180a.png

• Upvote 3
6 minutes ago, Stevie said:

What I would like to see in this game: Pogba doing crazy shit and Rashford scoring.

I want Shaw to score, definitely becoming one of my favourite players