rllmuk
Pixelbark

The Man Utd Thread

and two...hang on...ima wait for VAR

edit: 3 minutes later, goal given, scrappy!

So Perrira, and McTominay, the home grown contingent is killing it! edit, nope, proper own goal! bit harsh on scotty.

Pereira’s goal, which would have been among the worst attempts on goal in history had it not deflected in. What was he doing taking on that shot? No power behind it whatsoever.

Yeah both goals have been lucky and scrappy. Martial would have bitten his head off for that I think, had it not gone in. His decision making in the final third is still very questionable.

9 minutes ago, ckny said:

Williams looks good. What happened to Cameron Borthwick-Jackson? He looked like a player in the van Gaal era.

He does, but I'm not sure how that yellow wasn't a red considering where his foot ended up.

59 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

We look... good! And Williams is so confident on the ball, it's refreshing.

Awaiting the second half crumble.

It has begun.

Listening on the radio, they were getting an update about Djokovic and there was a huge cheer. :D

Rashford has just missed an absolute sitter hasn't he? Commentator actually said he had scored before incredulously correcting himself. 

1 minute ago, feltmonkey said:

Listening on the radio, they were getting an update about Djokovic and there was a huge cheer. :D

Rashford has just missed an absolute sitter hasn't he? Commentator actually said he had scored before incredulously correcting himself. 

Honestly, so much harder to miss! Everyone thought it was in at first. We've had another couple of clear cut chances, looking much better.

I'm gonna go ahead and say it... Fred has been my MotM so far!

yep, saw summit similar the other day.  He's been given opportunities, in a team which will be looking for players to push on, and his attitude, is fuck it, "im going to Juve". 

Bit of a shit attitude really, i wouldn't play him again, at all!

He wants first team football so he's going to head to Juve and try to get in their team ahead of Ronaldo or Dybala?

I wouldn't worry about this - it's The Sun.  The whole thing seems to be spun from him not signing a new contract the second it was put in front of him.