rllmuk
Pixelbark

The Man Utd Thread

What a pass from Pogba.

Delighted for Pereira to set up that second goal because he's had a stinker. Regarding what he's for - he's very good from dead ball situations, and he's got a classy right foot. With our midfield options we need him to become a first team player.

Also, great to see McTominay taking the lead in the huddle. He's got the right kind of mentality.

2 hours ago, ckny said:

That must be the worst Chelsea line up since Abramovich took over. They’ll beat us 4-0 obviously.

:wub:

• Upvote 1

Miles better second half. I hope that settles them a bit and they can go on a decent run to build up their confidence now.

I’ve just checked and our next game is Wolves, so that’ll be a good test after the way they took us apart every time we met them last season.

I think every goal in that game came either directly or indirectly from a break. I guess I'd want to see a bit more of a balance - there was a good spell in the second half where we had Chelsea penned in and there was a lot of delicate play. I would've liked to see more of that - crisp, positive passing, not giving the ball away so much. I guess it's a wierd criticism to say that we didn't really cause Chelsea enough problems when we've scored four times, but it's true.

The approach and the attitude was right though. The players wanting to stay in the huddle, to enjoy that moment together, was great to see.

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

We've made another signing. 16-year-old wonderkid Hannibal Mejbri from Monaco.

Where have you heard that? How were we allowed to do it after the transfer deadline as well?

19 hours ago, ckny said:

That must be the worst Chelsea line up since Abramovich took over. They’ll beat us 4-0 obviously.

Ha!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JPL said:

Where have you heard that? How were we allowed to do it after the transfer deadline as well?

Pretty sure it was confirmed ages ago. We brought several 16 and 17 year olds from Europe.