The Man Utd Thread

I dunno about Bailly, to be honest. He's one of those defenders who does eye-catching stuff - great last ditch tackles, blocks, bursts of speed to catch attackers. But he sometimes looks like he doesn't know what he's doing. Like he's not reading the game at all - he just reacts after the fact. It's a similar problem to Phil Jones, who can't seem to sense danger. They're both also really rash.  I reckon Smalling is our best centre back. He's hardly good enough, but at least he sees danger and heads a lot of stuff away.

He'll score an own goal now I've said that.

2 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

I dunno about Bailly, to be honest. He's one of those defenders who does eye-catching stuff - great last ditch tackles, blocks, bursts of speed to catch attackers. But he sometimes looks like he doesn't know what he's doing. Like he's not reading the game at all - he just reacts after the fact. It's a similar problem to Phil Jones, who can't seem to sense danger. They're both also really rash.  I reckon Smalling is our best centre back. He's hardly good enough, but at least he sees danger and heads a lot of stuff away.

He'll score an own goal now I've said that.

bizarrely though, last season jones and bailey, had out highest win percentage when played together!?!  followed, by smalling and lindelof...but bailey and lindelof was shit, and jones and smalling was shit...how that works, no idea!

the other guy is diego dalot, who is out till next month...which they apperantly knew when they brought him in. Shaw has been our best player so far, incluiding preseason, and andreas has looked better than fred has.

A few weeks ago when I said I thought we'd finish 3rd, well I'm changing my prediction. I'm going with us having the worst finish this season since Fergie left. There is absolutely no fight in this squad. Once they go behind, their heads drop and that's it. They're not playing as a team. The manager is fucking useless and his petulant attitude is poisonous. It's a complete mess.

Oh, 3-0 now. What a surprise.

i genuinely think this is down to jose not having rui there!

he really is showing he is not very good on his own! the first two goal are down to manager errors, herrerea in defence, and nobody on the posts.

the third is cos smalling fucked up.

He pointedly went over to the United fans and applauded them for a minute or two.  It looked like he was saying goodbye, if you choose to see it that way, or possibly he was throwing his support behind the movement to get rid of Ed Woodward (I heard reports that a plane with a banner was planned to be flown over the match, but I'm not sure if it actually happened), or just applauding them for staying to the end of that performance.

1 hour ago, 5R7 said:

...if that had of been schmeichel in goal then, he would have yelled at lindelof to pull his head out of his arse!

bailey has been abysmal so far this season, which his odd as last season he was great....when fit...

58 minutes ago, 5R7 said:

bizarrely though, last season jones and bailey, had out highest win percentage when played together!?!  followed, by smalling and lindelof...but bailey and lindelof was shit, and jones and smalling was shit...how that works, no idea!

the other guy is diego dalot, who is out till next month...which they apperantly knew when they brought him in. Shaw has been our best player so far, incluiding preseason, and andreas has looked better than fred has.

Mate it’s Bailly. You can spell Schmeichel, you can spell Bailly.

Yes I’m mad and lashing out :(

1 hour ago, 5R7 said:

...if that had of been schmeichel in goal then, he would have yelled at lindelof to pull his head out of his arse!

bailey has been abysmal so far this season, which his odd as last season he was great....when fit...

58 minutes ago, 5R7 said:

Mate it’s Bailly. You can spell Schmeichel, you can spell Bailly.

Yes I’m mad and lashing out :(

He’s without doubt angling for the sack. What an absolute cunt he is, ruining a complete season for us supporters, while destroying any confidence in the players, all so he can get a few more million quid to throw on his pile. He’s a fucking disgrace.

Everyone knew this would happen, we sold our soul to the devil for a Europa League and League Cup trophy. Was it really worth it?

Honestly I have next to no interest in what happens at the club until he goes. 

18 minutes ago, JPL said:

He’s without doubt angling for the sack. What an absolute cunt he is, ruining a complete season for us supporters, while destroying any confidence in the players, all so he can get a few more million quid to throw on his pile. He’s a fucking disgrace.

15 minutes ago, Majora said:

Everyone knew this would happen, we sold our soul to the devil for a Europa League and League Cup trophy. Was it really worth it?

Honestly I have next to no interest in what happens at the club until he goes. 

As I said when he joined. He is absolutely perfect for Manchester United.

1 hour ago, feltmonkey said:

You know, we don't go into your thread acting like a prick every time you lose.

Hey come on I don't do that.

Man Utd rarely get smashed 3-0 at home, and you're all calling Mourinho awful and I'm agreeing.

A result like this shows his true colours.

It's about results, not luck or anything like that as we all know now.

10 hours ago, JPL said:

Blame your players, not Mourinho.  Not many of them seem to be putting much of a shift in as they don't have that hunger to win.

38 minutes ago, Steve007 said:

Blame your players, not Mourinho.  Not many of them seem to be putting much of a shift in as they don't have that hunger to win.

And why do you think that is?

He’s not exactly creating an encouraging, positive environment is he? His childish behaviour will be felt throughout the squad and it’ll be dragging everyone down. He’s poison.

1 hour ago, Dinobot said:

Hey come on I don't do that.

Man Utd rarely get smashed 3-0 at home, and you're all calling Mourinho awful and I'm agreeing.

A result like this shows his true colours.

It's about results, not luck or anything like that as we all know now.

Yes you do so do that.

You're not agreeing with us that Mourinho is awful, you're saying the fact that he's a cunt makes him perfect for United, presumably because you consider us to be cunts.