IGNORED

Guitar Hero III

Graham S

Wiikey = teh copy. Problems = deserved. Oh and who buys mono Guitar Hero?

Wiikey for someone who bought his Wii whilst living in HK and had it chipped when he had no choice but to move back to England. Not everyone enjoys being forced to import the games they see in the shops or having to replace their current gaming catalogue.

Don't be so presumptuous.

Ah the old "i use my chipped machine for originals only!" defence :unsure: (apart from that copy you've downloaded...which is a "gateway" copy and you'll now copy every game under sun for free depriving Nintendo of THOUSANDS).

I was only half-serious anyway, i've got an R4 cart.

Received this today as an early Christmas present and started playing straight away. 3 hours later I realise I need to get some coursework done! So addictive, I'm really enjoying it so far. It's my first GH experience so I'm battling through on medium. Love most of the songs so far, in particular the Stevie Ray Vaughan encore :lol:

I was doing OK until the Slayer track on hard where I just couln't do the HO/PO mosh bit so got a mate to do it for me.

He then went on to do Through Fire and Flames on Expert. He was also drunk at the time :lol:

To be fair, most of Fire and Flames is actually really easy to get through. There's just a few choke points - if you learn those, it's not that hard to pass.

Four- and five-starring it is another matter, of course... :P

To be fair, most of Fire and Flames is actually really easy to get through. There's just a few choke points - if you learn those, it's not that hard to pass.

Four- and five-starring it is another matter, of course... :(

to you maybe, but to those of us who are just mere mortals :(

I am loving this, currently on Black sabbath!! Doing well so far, havent failed any and have been getting 4 and 5*'s on all of them. Really liked the Priestess track!!

GHIII is totally piss, put it on expert. The timings are really loose compared to GHII/Rockband. Even if you just think of hitting it I'm sure it awards the point :(