Rock Band!

Strawp

GG+HT is AWESOME on expert drums, and there's a few tracks I'd consider more 'painful' than it, since it's a fairly steady pattern to follow. I'm still trying to gold star Enter Sandman, got a score of 238k last night with a 1414 note streak but still falling short. Shame I've not unlocked it on expert career yet to count towards my score. :P

The same screen is in the ps3 version, but wouldn't ya know the ps3 singstar mics don't work with rock band. What a fucking shambles. That numpty who put his opinion on gamecentral this weekend about the reliability of ps3 over 360 was talking through his ass. :angry:

The same screen is in the ps3 version, but wouldn't ya know the ps3 singstar mics don't work with rock band. What a fucking shambles. That numpty who put his opinion on gamecentral this weekend about the reliability of ps3 over 360 was talking through his ass. :angry:

Take them out and plug them in again. I've had a few issues with the official mic here, but doing the above seems to resolve the issue.

Guest glennkitch

I SOOO cant wait for this... i just hate how enlgland always has to wait ages after USA.. but i will pay anything for this game no matter how much it costs!! =D

I SOOO cant wait for this... i just hate how enlgland always has to wait ages after USA.. but i will pay anything for this game no matter how much it costs!! =D

why dont you then mate? have you got a ps3?

My whammy bar succumed to abuse on Saturday. Add that to the fact I can't figure out whether my guitar is double strumming, the lag is uncalibratable (I can't seem to get it perfect) or that I'm just shit and I'm beginning to worry about the resale value of it for when the UK 360 version comes out :P

Yeah, second guitar is a must really. We haven't heard about what's different on the EU version have we? To be honest, if it's any different at all I'll be very surprised.

One thing I have noticed about when we have people round to play one of the things they say (apart from "Sort the fucking lag out Steve!!" Fucking plasma :P) is that they have trouble adjusting to a guitar without a click to the strum bar. And I think I agree.

We (you) got the lag sorted eventually! By sheer chance mind :P

The thing with the guitar is, as you say, the lack of tactile response - it's not that it would be a problem if this was the first game of its type to be released but there's enough differences between the GH and RB guitars that make it difficult to adjust if you can only play once in a while.

I reckon once most of the people who have issues with the RB guitar actually get their own, they'll adjust quickly enough.

One thing I have noticed about when we have people round to play one of the things they say (apart from "Sort the fucking lag out Steve!!" Fucking plasma :P) is that they have trouble adjusting to a guitar without a click to the strum bar. And I think I agree.

I've got a Panasonic plasma in the lounge and I've had no trouble with the calibration. I did the automatic setting and it seems to work fine.

And yeah, the lack-of-click is something that you need to get used you, but I like it.

With regards to the European version, no we haven't heard anything, other than they said that they wanted a more 'UK-centric' tracklisting.

Arctic Monkeys please. (for the drumming alone)