rllmuk
dogsout

The Bookies

Hmmmm...Paraguay are decent. I reckon it'll be a draw but I have spent all my money so no betting for me today!!

Great! First one I don't bet on and I get it right! :lol:

Unders/overs is normally under and over 2.5 goals for a game, as that's the mostly commonly quoted total goals market.

Further daft question then. How can you have 2.5 goals?

Further daft question then. How can you have 2.5 goals?

Well its basically saying 3 goals. So unders is 2 or less, overs 3 or more.

Backed 2-1 to Italy and a red card, both at half-time. Still up by £87 on the day so I can't complain. Anyone got any bright ideas for tomorrow? I like the look of Brazil -2 at evens but North Korea are pretty organised and Brazil could quite easily start as slowly as some of the other big names have. I'll sleep on it, I think.

Going to wait for the line ups and see who is playing up front for brazil. Should be Fabiano, looking to put him on for a hat-trick.

Same worry here about all the slow starts but hopefully Brazil can show everyone how it is done.

Gone for Slovakia, a goal in the Portugal vs IC game and over 3.5 goals in the Brazil game. So lay all of those probably if tonight is anything to go by.

I'm on the verge of giving up. My optimism that we'll see some goals has really let me down so far and even excessive betting hasn't livened up my interest in the dirges we've witnessed.

Got a bit on brasil to win by 4 or more tommorow, fingers crossed, not had much luck yet.

I made £20 on the Portugal game but still ended up £40 down for the day thanks to last minute bullshit in the other two games.

Minor profit on the day with a tenner on more than 2.5 in the Brazil game, after earlier matches let me down. Which was supposed to be a safe number just to ensure I got my free £20 bet from Coral but not only was it closer than desirable I've had to email them to see where it is as it's not showing. Bah.

I have systematically signed up for and exploited every half decent introductory world cup offer going I think, if my bank look at my statements they're either going to assume it's been compromised or I've lost the place.

Gone for Slovakia, a goal in the Portugal vs IC game and over 3.5 goals in the Brazil game. So lay all of those probably if tonight is anything to go by.

Oof

Right, enough of this pussyfooting around, everything on Spain to win.

Being completey 'green' with regards to betting, thats what I used my free £20 888 bet for (doubled with Robinho to get the golden boot).

I can see why you chaps stick a little on a few conditions of each game though - certainly ups the interest.

Being completey 'green' with regards to betting, thats what I used my free £20 888 bet for (doubled with Robinho to get the golden boot).

I can see why you chaps stick a little on a few conditions of each game though - certainly ups the interest.

I mean everything on Spain to beat Switzerland this afternoon rather than to win the tournament.

So everyone should probably be betting on the draw now.

Minor profit on the day with a tenner on more than 2.5 in the Brazil game, after earlier matches let me down. Which was supposed to be a safe number just to ensure I got my free £20 bet from Coral but not only was it closer than desirable I've had to email them to see where it is as it's not showing. Bah.

I have systematically signed up for and exploited every half decent introductory world cup offer going I think, if my bank look at my statements they're either going to assume it's been compromised or I've lost the place.

Can you recommend some? I'm bored and don't want to risk any money. :omg:

Biggest :omg: moment for me last night...

I use Bwin and with about 10 minutes to go Brazil were 2-0 up and I was just looking at the live bettings odds, when I see that at the top I could win about 50p if I bet £20 (All I had in my account) on Brazil to win. I thought that's an easy 50p, Brazil won't let a 2 goal lead slip. So I placed the bet. HOWEVER, that's what I thought I was betting on as that's usually at the top, but they obviously removed that and the next bet moved to the top which was handicap 0 - 1. I didn't even know what the fuck this was! After googling that it essentially gave Korea 1 - 0 headstart meant that if they score I'd lose my money. I knew it was coming and in the 89th minute they did. Bollocks. All because I didn't check before betting.

Can you recommend some? I'm bored and don't want to risk any money. :omg:

Ladbrokes (stake £5 and get 4 free £5 bets) and William Hill (stake £10 and get 3 free £10 bets) are the best I can recall off the top of my head. If you use Quidco, Eurosport bet will pay £25 cashback for creating a new account and depositing a tenner and Paddypower and Betfair have decent offers for new accounts too.

Quite fancy South Africa tonight.

I mean everything on Spain to beat Switzerland this afternoon rather than to win the tournament.

:eyebrows:

:wub:

I've just been absolutely hammered by that result, too. Things started off well but I'm going to pack it in for a bit. As things stand I'm slightly down so far, with a couple of hundred quid's worth of bets (that could bring back hundreds more, should I win) still outstanding.

You just can't predict this shit. :wub:

I bet some unlucky people have lost huge amounts on that result.

Now might be a good time to put a bet on for Spain to win the tournament though, probably won't get better odds :wub:

Right, enough of this pussyfooting around, everything on Spain to win.

:wub:

Well, I'm glad I've spent the last 13 hours collating marks at work and not losing money on the football! :wub: There's always tonight...

Not sure what to do about tonight's game, tempted to lay SA. Also tempted to chase the Spain money on the Argies tomorrow.

Not sure what to do about tonight's game, tempted to lay SA. Also tempted to chase the Spain money on the Argies tomorrow.

Was just considering this, the GF phoned, moved away from the computer, Forlan scored, price went mental :wub:

This will end 1-0, so lump on.

How do I know? Because I am on over 1.5 goals.

Me too, £25 at 1.7. Thanks :wub: