rllmuk
dogsout

The Bookies

Van Persie first scorer, 2-0. Just a couple of quid at 21.0 for a bit of interest. Got him in my FF as well which there's money riding on.

Also got a few group qualifying accs (big odds) which I think Serbia are going to fuck up.

Went for 3-2 Holland, with Bendtner to score first, 225/1. Worth a couple of quid hopefully!

Sooooo cloooooose

Unlucky there Sirloin, thought the clearance was heading in.

Going for a 1-1 draw in the Japan game.

All I ended up doing was a double of Germany -1 and Holland -1 at 6/1. Hopefully the Dutchies don't let me down tomorrow.

Result. :facepalm:

Sneijder MOTM came in for me at 4/1 as well. That's put me up by £97 so far today. Not sure what to go for in the next two, though.

Annnd now I'm slightly up! Total available: £39.45

My £10 bet at 4.1 on Japan to win (which would've been refunded if I lost..) has yielded me a nice win after so many losses.

Very disappointed in Cameroon. Expected to turn that around in the 2nd half and backed them to do so at 7/1.

Oh well, I'm still within my budget for the tournament, so plenty of time to turn things around yet!

Should I whack my £39.45 on Italy at 2.26?

It's tough to call but, given that Cardozo is on the bench, I'm leaning towards doubling Italy up with Brazil.

I am following a pattern of winning one bet, losing one bet, so I'm only about a tenner up from about 300 quids worth of bets. But at least I'm not 300 down :)

Not sure what to do tonight, can't see either of them scoring to be honest. Might lay one of them and go on under 3.5 goals.

Urgh odds on unders are horrible. But do I trust Italy enough to be able to score to back them?

They're OK, I saw their friendly against Ireland and they looked good for periods in the second half. But no Cardozo and no Santa Cruz tonight, so I've gone on Italy, even though they have Iaquinta up front who is shite.

*cue hatrick for Iaquinta*

Hmmmm...Paraguay are decent. I reckon it'll be a draw but I have spent all my money so no betting for me today!!

Struggling to put something on here, thinking 1-1 again. Have a feeling Italy will score first and then sit back.

There really is nothing that interesting in this one. As Sirloin says the odds for under 2.5 etc., my usual standbys, are rubbish. Both sides appear to be potentially impotent in front of goal so who knows! Chickened out of the Japan-Cameron game earlier as I didn't have a positive thought about anything and was going to pop out so wouldn't be able to manage my position that well.

Hmmm.... :eyebrows:

This is why a few pounds wagered makes things more interesting! Italy much better this half, even allowing for that terrible goalkeeping.

Unders/overs is normally under and over 2.5 goals for a game, as that's the mostly commonly quoted total goals market.