rllmuk
dogsout

The Bookies

Today was a loss. Had messaged my step dad to say I felt dettori or Moore could clean up today. Shame I didn't put money on it. 

Tomorrow's picks:

Lil grey is the horse I fancy the most out of all the 2yo races this week. Also really feel byron flyer will outrun its odds. 

Screenshot_20190620_224900_com.google.android.apps.messaging.png

• Upvote 1

Good luck.

Just the one today, here. Johnny Drama in the last. Apparently King Power bought the horse specifically to win this race. Meant to be well handicapped. Hard to ever really know though. Probably worth a go. Paddy power doing 5 places 11/1, or sky is also 5 places 10/1.

Space traveller had come second and in a good time at Newmarket on good, good to firm ground. The 3rd in that race had won since in a group 3 (on soft going) Looked way overpriced to me especially with tudhope riding, who has been at the top of his game this week. 

The 4:05 is quite a trappy race for me, with Seniority, Baltic Baron and especially Crown Thorpe. Couldn't be backing Bower an at such short odds but that's me in general. Good luck. 

• Upvote 1

Didn't have time to post this morning as been flat out. Friday is my most profitable day. Just got a double up as the third is a non runner. First horse drifted from 10/3 to 10/1! This is my lucky for tonight. Got hamley and encore d'or as my double

Screenshot_20190628_160136_com.bet365Wrapper.Bet365_Application.png

Screenshot_20190628_162930_com.skybet.app.skybet.png