IGNORED

The Bookies

dogsout

Space traveller had come second and in a good time at Newmarket on good, good to firm ground. The 3rd in that race had won since in a group 3 (on soft going) Looked way overpriced to me especially with tudhope riding, who has been at the top of his game this week. 

Didn't have time to post this morning as been flat out. Friday is my most profitable day. Just got a double up as the third is a non runner. First horse drifted from 10/3 to 10/1! This is my lucky for tonight. Got hamley and encore d'or as my double

Screenshot_20190628_160136_com.bet365Wrapper.Bet365_Application.png

Screenshot_20190628_162930_com.skybet.app.skybet.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Cheltenham starts tomorrow.

For anyone who fancies a bit of genuine risk free betting, you can bet £10 on a horse to win in the first race (13:30) everyday and you get the money back as cash if it loses - with SkyBet.

Basically you get four free £10 bets and either a big pile of money or the end of it, or just withdraw your tenner back into your bank.

Just have some restraint not to bet on any of the other races and you could end up quids in.

I’ve signed my mum up, and she also got £20 in free bets for depositing her £10, which she’s looking forward to using on the Grand National. :)

I’ve heavily researched this SBK bookie and the £20 risk free bet (money back as cash, which can be withdrawn to your bank) is legit. PLUS you can get an extra £10 risk free bonus bet if you use promo code   sihu674    when you sign up. Obviously you need to have £20 to spare, but you’ll get it back. I now have a weird situation where I have 14p left in my account that I keep rebetting and it keeps getting reimbursed and presumably will do until I’ve made twenty quids worth of 14p bets. :D

Sign yourselves up, stick the lot on Solo to win the first and you’re laughing. Just remember you have to use your card, not PayPal.

https://getsbk.page.link/raf

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
14 hours ago, g wings said:

Don't know how you do it! I get screwed on racing almost every time. I do pretty well on accumulators for NFL and a few other sports but I'm learning to stay away from horses!

Been studying horses for years now and this year has been my best by far. Always learning and was looking over some of my bets this past year and there are some real good ones in there. I will say though that i rarely back favourites and always look to a horse that is overpriced in my view.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/03/2021 at 18:39, disperse and recoagulate said:

How’s Cheltenham treating everyone?

@hercules

Had a good Cheltenham better than last year. Ended up by £1400, had cash outs of over £850 that I didn't cash and lost. Hit the crossbar a fair few times with the last leg letting me down numerous times. Learnt alot from it though so looking forward to improving on it next year. 

• 2 months later...

Accidently put £5 on under 0.5 goals on Turkey v Italy instead of 50p

Yay, good start to my £20 limit for the tournament.

Hopefully can green out before halftime.

Started my tournament Betfair affair today. Laid Italy about 6 hours before kick off, thinking they'd drift as they were already very short. They didn't. Started the game on the back foot but managed to get out without a loss.

Laid the draw for a small amount just before the first goal then staked that profit on Turkey.

Ended up with a tiny profit. Hopefully tomorrow is more productive.

Got my £5 back with a little profit just before half time.

My daughter was insisting it was gonna be 3-1 Italy - she knows nothing about football - so I chucked £2 on at 23/1 - should have greened out for 60p after the third goal and we definitely yelled at the tv when Turkey had that last minute chance. :D

Oh well, £2 down.

Have put £2 on Scotland and Wales to win it too, at 250/1 and 160/1, with the hope that one of them will do surprisingly well and I can cash out further in the comp.