dogsout

The Bookies

Went on over 2.5, so a decent start :lol:

And I went on under 2.5... fortunately after the start I bought it back after about 10 minutes. A whole £1.00 if the Germans fail to pop another past the 10 Aussies, and back where I started if they don't. Already got £1.04 in the bag from a Sirloin style lay of 0-0 ;)

Very tempted by Netherlands at 1.55 rather than a lay of Denmark, as they are a little high at 7.8 for me. Over 2.5 goals again looks likely, as I think the Dutch could put a few past the Danish if Kjaer still isn't totally fit.

Do any bookies aside from Betfair have an iPhone app? Compulsive betting on your phone is almost impossible at the moment.

Paddy Power have an iphone app. I was not too keen on it, thought it as a bit fiddly.

Thinking about placing a double on Van Persie and Di Natale, both to score anytime. ABout 5/2 at the moment.

Van Persie first scorer, 2-0. Just a couple of quid at 21.0 for a bit of interest. Got him in my FF as well which there's money riding on.

Also got a few group qualifying accs (big odds) which I think Serbia are going to fuck up.