rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Beertiger

South Park

That last episode was amazingly wrong.

Anyway

Lice Capades

An infestation of head lice plagues South Park Elementary. When Garrison refuses to name names, Cartman finds a way to detect who has lice so they can make fun of the unfortunate kid.

Cartman is getting a lot of love this season.

Butters has been for me one of the best characters in the show, probably second only to Cartman. I think if I could do that voice I would talk like it ALL the time. I got my gf into SP a while back, but she is threatening to boycott it if they dont start being nice to Butters, and thats not going to happen is it.. :/

Finally got a chance to watch 'Cartman Sucks' at the weekend there. And what an episode. We're only two in and we already have a new classic. It just setup and delivered the photo joke in superb fashion. Even though I knew it was coming I had tears running down my face. Amazing stuff.

Actually, I really enjoyed this week's episode as well. It wasn't that funny, but it was cool idea and engaging throughout. The fact that the episode had me empathizing with some *lice*... I mean, come on. And the bit where

the fly comes to rescue Travis

was fantastic. Particularly how it was foreshadowed earlier in the episode as well.

So far, this season has been a great success, IMO.

So then... Were they saying Gaia is a load of BS or that they agree with it?

Because to me, it seemed like they were trying to make a point about it but it all just tailed off into nothing really. Which is my only criticism of the episode. Another watch may answer my questions as I saw it at about 3am last night...

Made me laugh more than last week, and the (whole) ending was great

I really thought it was going to be one of the kids, plus The Thing, Garrison, the "That's what you would do", etc.

Travis was a Nicolas Cage parody/mishmash right?

I love how Travis says "baybeh".

Oh god, the women on Jeremy Kyle this morning were saying babi which just iritated the hell out of me.

Anyway I think the concept was a bit cliche to be honest, could have been executed a bit better to be honest.

Used to be a lass at school with a strong Sunderland accent who pronounced it "Bay-yah-bee" somehow finding a who new syllable. Wanted to cave her head in every time I heard it.