rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Beertiger

South Park

I agree with whoever said that the first few minutes were hard for the rest of the show to live up to, but Cartman was aces as ever.

"Ok, I want everyone to shout 'hi fatty' when Cartman walks in."

"Um, I'm not sure that's a good idea ..."

I wish I could see Scott Tenorman Must Die for the first time again. Truely one of the all time classics.

I just got done watching it for the very first time ever and I'm still giggling away to myself. What an ending.

What's the deal with South Park dvds? Region 2 ones seem to stop at series 4. Very annoying as my 360 is my DVD player so region 1 = no go. Do region 2 discs exist anywhere??

It was a pretty average episode, the opening and poetry bits were excellent but I think most south park episodes have a couple of really good bits at least. Series ten was inconsistent but the new one had nothing on the warcraft or wii episodes.

Don't worry, this one more than fills the gap :unsure:

What do we think's gonna happen in the 24 ep anyway? Jack Bauer comes to Southpark hunting terrorists? Or Cartman pulls another "Dog the Bounty Hunter" and becomes Jack himself? I'd kill for the latter.

I'm gunning for Cartman being Jack himself.

Cartman's explanation of the photograph to his mum was absolutely priceless...

But then right, when I took the picture, Butter's got really hot, so he pulled his pyjama bottoms down, and then I tripped, and I fell down and my mouth landed right on his penis, and then I thought of something funny so I smiled up at the camera and gave like, a thumbs up, and then Kyle took the picture from me, and he's gonna show it to everybody, and they're gonna think I'm gaaaaaaayyyy.

Absolutely brilliant.

Good episode, but short on laughs.

Well as you have possibly the least funny SP character (after Mr Hanky) as you're avatar I will just assume you have bad taste <_<

I thought this was an amazing episode. So wrong but so right at the same time. I was hurting with laughter at the point where Butters agreed with the vicar that he was confused.