Beertiger

South Park

how/where are all you guys watching it ?

My appetite is well and truly wetted, cant wait until it hits Uk tv.

Mister Twig Dot Net.

Amazing, amazing, amazing.

As has been said, an instant classic. I think I laughed pretty much constantly.

I thought season 10 was decent enough, but that just blew everything from the last season out the water.

That whole "and every time I hear it, it brings up the painful memory from my history... you guys probably won't ever understand that..." bit had me in ACTUAL PAIN.

That was superb. Randy is such a great character; with this and the baseball episode he's easily stared in two of the greats (there are probably more but I can't think right now).

The opening was genius, pure genius.

That was superb. Randy is such a great character; with this and the baseball episode he's easily stared in two of the greats (there are probably more but I can't think right now).

The opening was genius, pure genius.

"But I thought this was America" Randy's my favorite character, the way he overreacts all the time. The WoW episode, and the Spontainius Combustion one "We love you Randy, make love to me Randy"

The start of last nights episode was amazing, the look on Randy's face priceless.

I've just signed up for a us account to get this and I was amazed to see how much stuff they have on there.

The custom skins that load into each section ad alot to the marketplace and previews, I didnt realise they did that.

It's on the UK one as well for anyone that is wanting to grab it.

[snip] the Spontainius Combustion one "We love you Randy, make love to me Randy"

How could I forget. That episode was so good, and that line too. Him dreaming that he was going to step on stage and get the crowed cheering and the sexy woman.

That whole "and every time I hear it, it brings up the painful memory from my history... you guys probably won't ever understand that..." bit had me in ACTUAL PAIN.

Is this nigger guy serious?!

I can't comment on this new episode that everyone's talking about, so instead I'll just mention that Scott Tenorman Must Die

was on Paramount Comedy last night. Seeing it for the first time: it wasn't particularly funny through most of the episode, but then... that ending!

:P:P:P :P :(

I can't comment on this new episode that everyone's talking about, so instead I'll just mention that Scott Tenorman Must Die

was on Paramount Comedy last night. Seeing it for the first time: it wasn't particularly funny through most of the episode, but then... that ending!

:P:P:P:lol: :lol:

I wish I could see Scott Tenorman Must Die for the first time again. Truely one of the all time classics.