rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Sabes

Group Counter-Strike: Source Map

That was good. Apologies to skully for slating your work hard (yours was the jumpy one right?) but that irked me too much, I reckon one jumping section would do really.

That was good. Apologies to skully for slating your work hard (yours was the jumpy one right?) but that irked me too much, I reckon one jumping section would do really.

The jumpy one is the best section, especially with sv_cheats and a Gears of War or GTA camera view.

That was really fun, there are surprisingly few parts that need to be changed for the final release :)

Good game, gentlemen.

It's a solid map, the method of changing locations is superb - very well thought out. Must admit, I enjoyed the deagle one and usp ones the best. The jumpy one might benefit from kitting everyone out with knifes and losing the middle wall though. That way, you could choose to knife everyone to death or rush up for the guns.

But that's just my flawed opinion!

The jumpy one might benefit from kitting everyone out with knifes and losing the middle wall though. That way, you could choose to knife everyone to death or rush up for the guns.

Yes! Or you could put some planks in between some of the boxes.

It's up to Skully really as it's his area but I've added knives at spawn and there's a way through from one side to the other in the top section which doesn't involve jumping up the boxes.

I can always add planks/change to planks.

It's a good map, don't get me wrong. The only thing is if you're not the first up to the guns, you're royally buggered. It was the map that got the most love/hate reactions last night, just because in terms of design it's clearly the product of a deranged mind.

Right, you can grab edm_rllmuk_beta2 from removed.

Whack the two folders into your cstrike folder.

And here's a picture of Skully's area as I didn't have it when I posted the other pictures.

edm_rllmuk_6.jpg

I won't be around tonight but if someone could put a server up and get people playing it and let me know how it goes, that'd be great.

It's a good map, don't get me wrong. The only thing is if you're not the first up to the guns, you're royally buggered. It was the map that got the most love/hate reactions last night, just because in terms of design it's clearly the product of a deranged mind.

:lol: ok ok I did it mostly for kicks and the point is what you pointed out there that its just a race and whichever team gets to the top wins (the guns were just added to quickley kill off the losing team).

I realise the novelty of it wore off really quickley for most and a few hated it straight away (I still love you tracer <3) but I got so much out of everyone's reactions!

You can do whatever you like to it now sabes. If you put a whole in the wall under the platforms with the guns on? It could be great being chase by someone with a knife up those blocks to the guns!

You can do whatever you like to it now sabes. If you put a whole in the wall under the platforms with the guns on? It could be great being chase by someone with a knife up those blocks to the guns!

2 steps ahead of you!

Just had a little play, changes to area 6 are ace. Looks to be much more fun. Has the be said the USP, TMP and the Eagle levels are my fav. Gonna give the other two a download now, a mega edm with all the maps would be :lol:

Also I can have a go at setting a server up tonight, not sure how good it'll be. 6 meg connection i think...

That's Skully's fault, and it's more cyan and pink than blue and red. :lol:

If we can get a server up tonight and a few people playing that'd be ace. We can try and get to the 7th area. Then I reckon it's done.

- switch the spawn points round on area 3

- edit the lighting so the picture leading to area 2 shows

- edit the camera