March Hip Hop Recommendations

Boozy The Clown

Nope, not heard of him. Will grab a listen to this and everything else posted up today, later tonight. Hopefully a couple of them will be worth putting on my 'Mix for The Alps' mp3 collection I'm currently trying to compile for my snowboarding holiday on saturday. :D

I reckon I need a 100 tracks.

Ill Bill is coming to GLASGOW, SWITZERLAND!!!!

3 show run of the UK including the Astoria in London w/ NECRO!

4/7-Astoria in London, England

4/9-The Cathouse in Glasgow, Scotland

4/10-Night & Day in Manchester, UK

Just incase Boozy, P.T. Wizzy, Blunted and Cal wanted to have a scotch wank over the man BILL!

I'm going to the 4/7 shit in London with Necro.

Gutted mate, from what I hear, he's meant to be fucking brilliant live.

I'm hoping to go to the London date, is anyone else gonna reach?

Gutted's the word. When's the London show? I may be up for reaching...fuck Necro, RA'd kill it dead live!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/03-ghostface_k...chunky-mp3.html

Ghostface - Chunky Produced by Pete Rock

FFRREEESSSHHHH!

Oh yes...

Cheers for the J-Zone & Elliott Wilson reads Cal...some serious science dropped by both. Spot on. Why intelligent, down to earth peeps like J-Zone don't get more shine is beyond me.

Das...how was the gig the other week?

I've been listening to Jeru The Damaja's 'Divine Design' album for the first time...it's bizarre!?

What what? That's Grandmaster Melle Mel!

I was half way through listening when I posted. Didn't realise he looked like that!

Still mad gay though! :unsure:

@Daimond D. Soooooo, RA ain't coming to Bristol at all now then?! You got my hopes up for nothing!

Ill Bill is coming to GLASGOW, SWITZERLAND!!!!

3 show run of the UK including the Astoria in London w/ NECRO!

4/7-Astoria in London, England

4/9-The Cathouse in Glasgow, Scotland

4/10-Night & Day in Manchester, UK

Just incase Boozy, P.T. Wizzy, Blunted and Cal wanted to have a scotch wank over the man BILL!

I'm going to the 4/7 shit in London with Necro.

Can anyone tell me if you'll get tickets in the place under the tunnel at Central station ?

I think I'll be going to this one.

Self Scientific on The Breakdown

Videos by Self Scientific, Phaoah Monche, Prodigy & Thirstin Howl III.

little treat for all you ill billsters... only on yousendshit at the mo so get it quick.

l333a960293db483f446471hv8.jpgfukinakt6.jpg

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...3CBB4AB1F08D42A

Man, fuck off with this kind of stuff. Seriously.

I appreciate your generosity, but posts like that are so ugly and pointless. Can't you do what fusty does? Recommend something (i.e. actually tell us something about it) and then people can PM you if they want it.

I've been secretly bumping 'What A Job This Is', the beats wack but I love the concept.

I quite like the beat. Nice use of accoustic guitar strums :)

I love Andre 3000's little song about coming round and stealing corn off all the download cats. "That would be alright with YOU-oooouuu..."

It's funny hearing those three all on the same track. Andre and Snoop sound nothing alike, yet Devin the Dude sounds like both <_<

little treat for all you ill billsters... only on yousendshit at the mo so get it quick.

l333a960293db483f446471hv8.jpg

I just read that this mix is designed to be watched with Apocalypse Now Redux version. Apparently if you start playing it 14 seconds into the movie it has various sounds on it that fit with the film soundtrack. I don't have the film to try it out but if you do it might be something worth trying out.