Justice League

toonfool

4 minutes ago, Fallows said:

Why not? I'm not disputing it, just wondering why it wouldn't be considered?

Because the MCU specifically refers to the interconnected series of films and tv shows Marvel have made, not just any film featuring Marvel properties. This is why the X-men movies aren’t in the MCU for example. The Punisher (2004) also pre-dated the start of the MCU by several years. 

The Snyder is now on iTunes and I'll probably rent it over the weekend. I'll watch it over two sittings though, can anyone remember how long you have to watch a movie after it's rented on Itunes? 

Remember the Vanity Fair interview with Chris Terrio, where he said that it wasn't his choice to use the title "Batman v Superman"? And I said that it raised the question of what his intended/preferred title was?

Well now we have an answer:

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1169994-alternate-titles-for-batman-v-superman-zack-snyder

"I remember when there was a back-and-forth that I had with the studio, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was like the only title that [Warner Bros. liked]," Snyder recalled. "The whole ‘v’ instead of ‘versus,’ it was like this crazy negotiation. I was like, ‘Guys, can’t we just do something like Son of Sun and Knight of Night, or something that’s a little bit more poetic?’ And they were like, ‘Absolutely not’ [Laughs]. I was like, ‘Is it a court case?'"

Added Terrio: "For a while, we talked about actually titling it ‘Justice League: [Subtitle],’ to suggest that this movie was going to be the beginning of the Justice League, even though it didn’t really look like it. Like ‘Justice League: Foundations,’ or ‘Justice League: Rising.'"

If WB had the good sense to realise this man was a stupid idiot once when they saw his title, they should have read through the text of his asshat script, realised they had hired a talentless hack & went back to the drawing board. 

There are better story options by Brandon Choi in year 3 Image comics from the mid-90s than BvS, sorry I mean SoS&KoN. 

If this dickhead is getting paid for these interviews people should be demanding refunds.

9 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

If WB had the good sense to realise this man was a stupid idiot once when they saw his title, they should have read through the text of his asshat script, realised they had hired a talentless hack & went back to the drawing board. 

There are better story options by Brandon Choi in year 3 Image comics from the mid-90s than BvS, sorry I mean SoS&KoN. 

If this dickhead is getting paid for these interviews people should be demanding refunds.

Awesome analogy, Brandon Choi must be the worst comic book writer of all-time.

8 hours ago, probotector said:

History will be kinder to him, just like many of Micheal Bay’s films are now seen as classics. 

I like this insight into the sort of film conversations you are having.