Justice League

toonfool

Someone posted this screen grab on another forum but can't find evidence of it on twitter so yeah, 4:3. Bummer.

I expect we'll get used to it three and half hours or so into the film. :lol:

1615392107296-2.png

31 minutes ago, Pug said:

Someone posted this screen grab on another forum but can't find evidence of it on twitter so yeah, 4:3. Bummer.

I expect we'll get used to it three and half hours or so into the film. :lol:

1615392107296-2.png

Snyder seems to have changed his mind about how it’s being released so many times, it could still end up being vertical phone format. 

My Sky Cinema deal is about to be up and I've just made a list of everything left that I haven't watched.

Do I now hate watch with fast forward through this when its released next Friday or just wait for the Everything Wrong With type Youtube videos as I was planning on doing in the first place.

The one thing you can say about Everything Wrong With videos is that they'll identify 100 things that are only "wrong" if you haven't paid attention, and not one actual fault in the movie.

Just looking at some of the more 'excitable' reactions on Twitter for those who've said they've seen it and its crazy hyperbole.

Best superhero film ever, masterpiece, best Warner Brothers Film ever (?), best film of the decade, etc, etc.

1 hour ago, Ork1927 said:

Just looking at some of the more 'excitable' reactions on Twitter for those who've said they've seen it and its crazy hyperbole.

Best superhero film ever, masterpiece, best Warner Brothers Film ever (?), best film of the decade, etc, etc.

Of course Grace Randolph would love it. I wonder why.

Every single time initial pre-release Twitter reactions come out about any superhero property they’re orgasmic. Fairly certain you’ll be able to find preview reaction about Wonder Woman 84 praising it to the hilt. They’re always utterly worthless, and usually from someone who the studio can buy off with a bag of Funko Pops.

23 minutes ago, Harsin said:

Every single time initial pre-release Twitter reactions come out about any superhero property they’re orgasmic. Fairly certain you’ll be able to find preview reaction about Wonder Woman 84 praising it to the hilt. They’re always utterly worthless, and usually from someone who the studio can buy off with a bag of Funko Pops.

Yeah, why is this? Is it because if these nobodies don't praise the film they won't get access to any more pre-release films? 

1 hour ago, McCoy said:

Yeah, why is this? Is it because if these nobodies don't praise the film they won't get access to any more pre-release films? 

I imagine it’s as simple as WB courting the most positive superfans who are going to genuinely believe it’s all amazing. A great social media strategy if you want everyone to start completely ignoring the positive buzz around your movies.

Apparently the current stage of the embargo allows people to express “sentiment” on social media but not “review language”, presumably reviews won’t be allowed until after it comes out.

1 hour ago, Nick R said:

This review, by The Escapist's Darren Mooney, is one of the only serious reviews of the film I've seen so far on a Letterboxd. Most of the rest seem to be either meme reviews, or extreme 1 or 5 star ratings by Snyder haters or fans:

https://boxd.it/1IWAgf

but I am still not entirely sure whether I am annoyed or awed by how committed this film is to the idea that it is getting a sequel.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Alex W. said:

Apparently the current stage of the embargo allows people to express “sentiment” on social media but not “review language”, presumably reviews won’t be allowed until after it comes out.

Its interesting they are employing the same tactics as they would for a theatrical release, but seems fairly pointless as people are either going to sign up on a free trial to watch it on Day 1 or already have a sub to the streaming service showing it.  Unless its PPV in other parts of world?

There is zero chance of me paying for this, but my NOW TV cinema sub is currently active so I'll probably put it on in the background/fast forward through all the chunks that are exactly the same.