rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Number 28

Ikaruga fighter WIP

I just saw the finished render in the desktops thread so I've popped in here to say that it looks awesome. Using it for your own wallpaper is entirely justified. :(

IkarugaRENDER06.jpg

Hmm, not really sure what to do with this tbh...

Well I know what to do with it, I made it my desktop :P

Although if there's anyway of making the coloured ones into something like this as per Moosegrinder (1920x1200 if poss :)) then I would actually cry with happiness!

At any rate, awesome, awesome work.

I shall endeavour to fulfil your request when I return to the UK.

I've been thinking...apparently you can rip the 3D stuff from the dreamcast game, so i might just pinch a background. I could model it myself, as it's pretty basic (primitive cubes for buildings), but this way it would look proper authentic. Would save me the trouble of painfully studying screengrabs and the like anyway...

Btw, that render was done the 'old' way, without HDRI, so it doesn't look as nice, at least imo. :lol:

Guest MahdiY

GREAT WORK!

I was searching for Ikaruga images to use as a wallpaper, and found your fantastic renders. I feel like cracking out my 3D program I haven't touched in years and get to practicing again!

Guest 烏倫貝克

It's Reeeeeeeeeally Coooooool!!!!! :lol: Great Job!

I have build my first model(IKARUGA)...but not keep going. Then, I found your model rendering, yours is the best! It's amazing!

post-15223-1221672542_thumb.jpg

Thanks! I actually had that as my wallpaper a long time ago! You're making the Ginkei aren't you? At least you were on the Superplay forums... :lol:

I've been meaning to make a decent background for this. I was going to use backgrounds ripped from the actual game (because i'm lazy), but the textures need a lot of sorting out... Lots of work, and i'm concentrating on painting at the moment.

Guest 烏倫貝克

:unsure:

Yes, I have try to make Ginkei, but detail is a problem...

and... I'm looking forward to your works~~~ XD