rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
therearerules

Zombie 100

NUMBERWANG!!! there are two "83"s...

Sorted. Thank you.

EDIT: Though it's proving to be pretty tricky when people keep posting while I'm editing!

72. Yu-Gi-Oh series of games.

Filled with Dragon Zombies, Clown Zombies, you name it and whatever it may be it's highly likely that it comes in Zombie form.

71. The Flood

Parasite that turn you fellow space marines and alien enemies into grotesk zombies. Some are fast, some can use guns and some explode in your face. They tend to gather in places consisting of the same room repeating itself over and over again.

flood.jpg

5 levels playing as the arbiter out of 10.

69. Timesplitters 1-3

Many Zombie based levels feature across the series, particularly notable is the inclusion of the lesser common 'flaming zombie', and the distinctly rare 'fishwife zombie'.

4 bloodless decapitations out of 5.

68. Ghouls 'n' Ghosts/Ghosts 'n' Goblins.

EDIT: Oh alright, you want a description - dressed in some kind of blue get up, rises from the ground and shuffles towards you.

66 Maximo

Butler zombies with piranhas on them. Require two slices of a standard sword or just the once with the Flaming sword. Can be cleaved in twain but watch out for their floor crawling antics!!

zombie_tc33125z_01g.jpg

3 packets of Tetra Fish Flakes out 5.

65. Onechanbara X

Zombies are the main enemies in this Simple2000 series. You can rip their arms off, and cut them up with a ninja sword.

2 panty shots out of 5.

Edited by RubberJohnny

64 Chaos

Not very scary looking Blue Stick figures that are probably the least effective of the undead creatures that can be conjured up. Unless they are an illusion and no-one disbelieves them.

Zombie Rating: 1 Gooey Blob out of 5

63 Evil Dead series

Standard fare with Ash humour as you despatch a variety of deadites left right and centre with the helpfully attatched chainsaw. Helped in the last one by Sam - Ash's deadite sidekick who can be used as a weapon.

3 boomsticks/5

62. Onimusha series. Sword wielding, straw hat wearing, skeletal mo-fo's, with a great throaty croaky sound effect. Very slow apart from their actual sword strike. 4 rusty katanas out of 5.

60. Carmagedon. Hundreds of zombies - until you patched it to play with proper, red blooded meat bags as car fodder. The ultimate unloved zombies cos no one wanted to play with them. 1 greasey red smear out of 5

(this bloke still hasn't got the idea about numbering them)

Edited by toonfool

59. Tomb Raider

This animalistic example stands motionless in corners (which will inevitably cause the camera to lose sight of it) until you tiptoe warily past. The scream that then emanates as a precursor to the leaping attack is the cause of significant (sometimes total) loss of control of the player character, wasted rounds fired in all directions and an overwhelming desire to see that it is actually dead, usually by means of emptying 50% more ammo into it than absolutely necessary.

3 primal screams out of 5

57. True Crime: Streets of L.A.

I can't even find a pic, but as you progress through this very, very average GTA rip-off you suddenly get attacked by a zombie in a kitchen and have to beat it to death with it's own shoes.

Later, you run through a sewer packed with the blighters.

Totally unexpected and shit out of 10.

Altered Beast - you fight hordes of zombies in a couple of the levels (most noteably the first one). Plus, I'm sure the main characters are zombies, given that they awise fwom their gwaves at the start of the game.

2 infected bites out of 5

82: Zombie Zombie

It's 3D Ant Attack, but with zombies! And a helicopter!

Zombie_Zombie_1.gif

C'mon, you left out the most important bits! These zombies could only be killed by making them follow you up to a very high point, at which they hopefully fell off. Alternatively, they could be frozen by dropping a block on their heads - at which point they become a brick in the wall. They still waggle a bit though.

54. The Thief series.

Admittedly, the only one I can remember properly was Deadly Shadows, but that featured a galleon full of shuffling undead sailors with a fairly creepy respiratory problem. Fortunately, they succumbed to the speedy insertion of a knife between the shoulder blades followed by the tossing of a primitive flashbang.

3 "Oh christ, my eyes!" out of 5.

(this bloke still hasn't got the idea about numbering them)

I was posting from a slow machine on a slow connection - my numbering woulda been wrong. Anyhoo, numbers schmumbers - we are legion! :)

REmake...crimson heads. Scared me to death the first time! :)

Oh yeah! But... I was thinking of two different things. Staking them was in Arx Fatalis.

53. Myth: the fallen lords.

Whole armies of zombies to fight, including bloated corpses that wandered up to you and exploded with such force they rippled the landscape.

Smeared across the ground/5

Man.

The Flood are not zombies.

They're either reainmated corpses or bodies completely taken over and consumed by an external organism. Objection overuled.

They're either reainmated corpses or bodies completely taken over and consumed by an external organism. Objection overuled.

Hell yeah! Else you wouldnt be able to include the HL head crab dudes.