Bounty thread

Due to people living in different areas etc it might be sweet to co ordinate something, as in name of person you want dead and the amount of isk you offer for his/her corps and persons location.

I'd like to see Vymordryss suck some vacume. 50 mill to whomever kills her. Targets is located somewhere in Vezilla.

Due to people living in different areas etc it might be sweet to co ordinate something, as in name of person you want dead and the amount of isk you offer for his/her corps and persons location.

I'd like to see Vymordryss suck some vacume. 50 mill to whomever kills her. Targets is located somewhere in Vezilla.

This is a great idea, especially considering how fundametally flawed the ingame bounty system is.

Crunch: where the hell is Vezilla?

• 2 months later...

Best thread ever.

Here's a better offer: I'll pay 50 mil to whomever kills me. To bag the 50 mil you must show up on my deathmail as having delivered the final blow to my capsule.

Employees of Apple Corp and their close relatives (i.e. alts) are excluded from this promotion. Sorry, you bastards, but them's the rules - no pain, no gain.

Best thread ever.

Here's a better offer: I'll pay 50 mil to whomever kills me. To bag the 50 mil you must show up on my deathmail as having delivered the final blow to my capsule.

Employees of Apple Corp and their close relatives (i.e. alts) are excluded from this promotion. Sorry, you bastards, but them's the rules - no pain, no gain.

I'm out of Eve at the moment because my PC is kaput. This would be fun though.

• 4 months later...
Guest Vymordryss

I'm worth a lot more than 50m.

Seems like someone can't backup thier own threats from the AoC forums, tsk tsk.

Cheers, see you around... or not as the case may be :)

• 4 months later...