"That is so Gerrard"

Mark having a go at him while he was in bed; "I have my beady eye on you"

The scene at the table with all the Indian food

The Stevie G cake

Johnson's eulogy

"Hello, I'm Robert Grayson"

3 0 Walcott

:lol:

Great to have it back, hopefully the quality can remain as high throughout the series.

I think they're ignoring the gap between seasons. I guess it's meant to be just after the last season ended.

See this annoyed me because Dobby referred to 50 Shades of Grey. Oh the continuity!

Aside from the curry scene (which was great) and a few specific lines scattered throughout, I didn't think that was very good. In the main, it was pretty predictable, and the therapist bit was frankly rubbish when compared to Mark's psychiatric sessions in (I think) series 1. The thing that comes across more than anything is that Peep Show is no longer about believable humans.

Disappointing, honestly.

Maybe the last series was set in the future?

Continuity really doesn't bother me, but the last episode of series 7 was the New Years Eve episode. I can't remember if they mentioned if it was NYE for 2011. If so, that wouldn't work. Maybe Dobby knew the author of 50 Shades and got a sneek peek.

Loved the episode. Johnson's eulogy was incredible.

and the therapist bit was frankly rubbish when compared to Mark's psychiatric sessions in (I think) series 1.

Man, that's pretty much my top sequence in anything, ever.

"Money"

Everything

"Not everything"

Loved the episode. Johnson's eulogy was incredible.

"I hope Death's remorseless scythe is of some comfort to you all".

I think the first half felt a bit touch and go. Second half had more laughs. Still feels like they're ham-fisting stuff in there and trying too hard to make contemporary references. Fritzel reference: check. 50 Shades: check. Feels like Peep Show trying overly hard to be Peep Show. There were some great lines though and I enjoyed it overall. "I need help Mark, I need..... therapy!" was great. Simple joke, nicely delivered. Also "The guy has really come into his own since he's been dead."

The thing that comes across more than anything is that Peep Show is no longer about believable humans.

Yeah I think this has been discussed a fair bit in here over the years.. I seem to remember. Difficult now that Mitchell and Webb are pretty famous. Doesn't help.

I really enjoyed it - But then I love Peep show

The Curry scene was pure Peep show : "Just say it and it will all be over" (although the best curry scene line remains "four naan Jeremy, that's insane")

THe only thing that slightly concerns me is Mark is much better when he is desperately trying not to be in a situation but is sort of there through no fault of his own. When he actually contrives a situation and your sympathy for him disappears, and something goes missing from the program. He did the same in Series 3 (or was it 4) and it was the poorer for it.

In short, when Mark Corrigan is a cunt, then you feel he dserves al he gets. When he is simply trying to make the best of things and they go wrong, its a better program.

If you've given up watching it several series ago why are you even in here commenting?

I've watched eps here and there, but the degradation in the shows quality has been evident for some time. It seemed like a classic up until, er, was it series 4? And then it just started to get very silly indeed.

Also, sorry, why do I need to justify commenting in here to you?