IGNORED

We love Peep Show

deKay

The ending was fucking brilliant. :rolleyes:

Consistently good, this series. Favourite of the 'wordy' bits this episode had to be Mark's mini-dilemma of whether to reveal things to Jez.

"Could wipe that patronising smirk off his face by telling him the truth. Nah. It'd be like picking off innocent bystanders with a sniper rifle. Fun at first, but it'd quickly become a depressing chore."

What was the really bad series, was that 4?

Anyway, just watched episode 3 and the writing is damn snappy.

None of them are 'really bad'. At its lowest, it's still miles ahead of almost all other recent British sitcoms.

None of them are 'really bad'. At its lowest, it's still miles ahead of almost all other recent British sitcoms.

I agree sort of, but I do remember seeing some episodes in series 3 (it's in the thread sub-title, duh!) that really just...put me off almost entirely.

I agree sort of, but I do remember seeing some episodes in series 3 (it's in the thread sub-title, duh!) that really just...put me off almost entirely.

Are you sure? The 'mistake' the subtitle refers to is a camera shot coming from outside of anyone's perspective, rather than it being a 'mistake' to make S3 or anything. In my opinion S3 is one of the better ones, particularly the mugging episode. 4 was very hit and miss with a couple of inspired episodes and a couple of pretty disappointing ones, but 5 is by far my least favourite, really felt like a sell-out. So far 6 seems to be an improvement though.