IGNORED

Blades of Glory

Beertiger

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks good

I remember when Zoolander and Dodgeball came out, and I really didn't like the look of that sort of comedy. Saw them both in the last couple of years and loved them (Dodgeball the most) so I now think I'll love this.

Last comedy I thought was going to be crap but I actually enjoied was Employee of the month, hope this is better.

It's enjoyable enough. Not amazing, but certainly worth a watch.

Thing I found was that everyone in the cinema was laughing at something different. There was no real one coherent laugh from the audience. Just someone different laughing at a line that either someone else never picked up on or just didn't find that funny.

Their coach bore a ridiculously uncanny resemblence to George Martin too.

Thing I found was that everyone in the cinema was laughing at something different. There was no real one coherent laugh from the audience. Just someone different laughing at a line that either someone else never picked up on or just didn't find that funny..

Yep I picked this up from viewing it in the cinema tonight. There was a line Ferrel delivered near the begining... something like

"I'm going to be inside your face!"

which had me in stitches while the rest of the cinema was silent.

Me and my mate were the only people laughing at Gob. Even though he didnt have any funny lines. His presence was all that was requried for a laugh.

"Remember when our parents weren't dead?"

Anyway, I felt like a bit of Luddite asking to see this rather than the half a dozen more worthy films that were on, but seeing past the wafer think plot and contrived nonsense this was a very funny film indeed. Loads of great lines, and the telephone segment was the funniest thing Ferrell has ever done. Much better than 'Talladega Nights' and dare I say it, better than 'Anchorman'.

Saw this the other night. I thought it would be pretty fun....but it was actually even funnier than I thought it would be! Not something I'd watch many more times....but it was definitely a chucklesome evening out. Most of it was pretty damn amusing and Farrell was ace. Heder was pretty good too...but sometimes...I dunno, there was something about him. Maybe he just seemed too similar to Napoleon Dynamite to me? Not that's really a bad thing.

l loved the section with the chase on ice skates. ^_^ Just thinking about it is making me chortle.

I thought it was one of the most consistently funny films for quite a while. There never seemed to be any let up on the laughs. So many greay moments as well that I reckon will be remembered on a second viewing. The North Korean skate footage cracked me up for ages. Also:

"Whoever invented rope is an a-hole"

"Some people call me the illustrated man"

"Thats how babies are made"

Are just some of the lines that I liked.

: )

Will Farrell Movie Generator

My best

Will Ferrell plays Trevor Granger, an egotistical, obnoxious inner-city public school teacher at the top of his profession. He and his sidekick, played by Steve Carell, seem invincible until their dominance is threatened by a new rival. Trevor Granger's excessive pride causes him to spiral downward to comical lows. When he is at the depths of despair, he removes his shirt and bellows,

Your egg is mysterious, like Buddha's bloodthirsty charlatan!

After a wacky training process featuring a surprise cameo by Jon Heder and a marginally-developed romantic subplot, he enters into a climactic showdown with his rival and emerges victorious - but not without learning a thing or two about friendship.