Celebrity Big Brother 2007

auntyclimax

So when do they kick the bitch out then? I havent watched one minute of this BB as I am not really interested, but after all of the backlash and media Jade has been getting for her big mouth I might just watch it to see the publics reaction when she gets booted out and how the presenters question her.

Sorry to disappoint you, there's no crowd tonight. The media aren't even allowed in there. Cop-out I know.

Virtually browbeating Shilpa into accepting her apology - "Oh look at me, I really mean it, please say you'll accept cos I think I'll be in a whole world of shit on the outside if you don't".

And trying to make out that people have said things that they don't mean, bullshit Mr Han-man, she meant it alright when she said it and she (and all of us) knows it.

She really makes me sick.

Why are you all wishing there was a baying mob there?

WHAT HAVE WE BECOME?

Something to do with giving her a taste of her own medicine I guess.

She has spent all week shouting and screaming at Shilpa and still doesn't think she has done anything wrong. Seeing a crowd out for her blood might just ram a few things home.

And this is the problem with Jade, she doesn't think before opening her big trap. She's consistently demonstrated that she fails to consider what she says. Maybe she got it from her odius mother, who cares? She needs to have a long look at herself (not too long mind :P) and actually strive to be a better person, cos when she comes out she'll get it big style wherever she goes.