Sign in to follow this  
auntyclimax

Celebrity Big Brother 2007

Is it just me or is the sound cutting out occasionally? It doesn't appear to be like the censoring they usually do on BB either.

[EDIT] Then again Ken suggests it may be deliberate.

She fits the show so well though - after all 10 mins of the housemates and Davina seems the better option.

She really is starting to look like her Avid Merrion character tho - "don't say fuck or bugger"

It's not really acceptable that the production team of BB decides every year to paint anything without a penis as a babbling idiot.

It's the most misogynistic show on TV. It's The Black and White Quimstrel Show.

Yeah but when they put anyone intelligent in there at all they generally go "fuck this" and walk after a few days surrounded by the usual clusterfuck of z listers they dredge up to appear on the show.

The fact that Davina helped him down the stairs doesn't bode well for their hopes of him physically lasting the series methinks...

He'll be fine when the booze wears off

:);):wub:

Ken could be the first ever person to die in a BB house thjough. This worries me.

It's not really acceptable that the production team of BB decides every year to paint anything without a penis as a babbling idiot.

have you been saving that one up since the last series?

She's got the "she's just a normal lassie" factor.

Yup, pretty much. If she stays grounded in reality for the duration, I may have no other choice but to support her as well - not by casting my vote, just by giving her the least amount of shit in this thread.