rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
auntyclimax

Celebrity Big Brother 2007

Never watched any of them (and this one will be no different) but I can almost bet there will be all the talk in the press about who's in, major stars and such.

Then on the night it'll be eight 'who the fuck?'

I read the other day C4 are hoping to get Whitney Houston!? Come on.

I cannot stand this shit and the people who watch it are massive idiots. However if Boris is in then so am I. He's a mumbling bumbling genius.

Hold on if you watch it then you're a massive idiot, but if Borris Johnson is in there it's all fine. Seriously i don't watch it and i think thats a pretty fucking stupid thing to say, considering you're calling about 15 million* people massive idiots.

*In the UK, only a couple 100 million worldwide

Hold on if you watch it then you're a massive idiot, but if Borris Johnson is in there it's all fine. Seriously i don't watch it and i think thats a pretty fucking stupid thing to say, considering you're calling about 15 million* people massive idiots.

*In the UK, only a couple 100 million worldwide

Yeah they're all fucking dumb as shit. I'll be dumb as shit for waching it as well. I remember when Jack Dee was on it and I thought I'd check it out because he's great. Watched half of an episode and then I was done with it. Half an hour wasted because I was stupid enough to think it would be good.

What's even worse are the people who watch it when it's random losers off the street. What's even worse than them are the people who bitch about how shit it is yet will watch every episode and try to talk to me about it.

Big Brother's had it's last hurrah from me (due to 'the letting back in of the Nikki' in the last one). But there's nothing more boring and predictable as holier than thou Big Brother moaners starting a fucking thread just to complain how shit it is, and how fucking high brow they are for not watching it. Just shut up, you twerps. :)

John Leslie. Trying to worm his way back into telly, I see. He's this year's Michael Barrymore without the decent odds.

Celebrity Big Brother is increasingly a desparate band of celebs who need to get their careers on track, but unlike I'm A Celebrity it somehow seems more sour and sad. I wish they'd do more of that they do with normal BB contestants: give them tons of alcohol and let them get on with it.

Jet from gladiators?

Sweet!

I thought it was amazing last year, car crash television at its very best. People with big ego's who are in reality insignificant specs of shite vying for what they think is popularity, when it is really for ridicule.

Amazing television.

I take it Mr Brand will be doing his usual thing?

ce·leb·ri·ty

–noun, plural -ties for 1.

1. a famous or well-known person.

2. People with big ego's who are in reality insignificant specs of shite vying for what they think is popularity, when it is really for ridicule.

[Origin: 1350–1400; ME < L celebritās multitude, fame, festal celebration, equiv. to celebr- (s. of celeber) often repeated, famous + -itās -ity]

—Synonyms 2. distinction, note, eminence, stardom, shit.

Fixed

What's even worse are the people who watch it when it's random losers off the street. What's even worse than them are the people who bitch about how shit it is yet will watch every episode and try to talk to me about it.

So you're saying the people who watch the "celebrity" version are somehow "better" than those who watch the show as it was intended? Actually, I have no need for that question mark; that's what you're saying. And it's beyond retarded, and well beyond the idiocy shown by the "fucking dumb as shit" masses who watch the show anyway.

I don't watch the show, but getting off that high horse after a long day every day must really hurt.

That's a very normal answer from you. I was expecting you to point out that I am reading about it online or say that my mum dribbled during sex or something.

You make me sound like a mental.

I can't wait!!

I love rubbish telly, leave it alone. Although I wish there was much, much better telly on, of course.

Like murray said, the last BB thread was great and a huge laugh, so roll on 3rd.

I might give it a look to see if jet gets her tits out, other than that, it's a bit "meh" these days.

BB as a whole has gone downhill a lot from the first couple of series. The problem is now that they are constantly trying to make things more interesting, but it just ends up being really irritating

I don't want to see Jet in it - I think she was always grossly overrated as her body was dynamite but the coupon wasn't up to the same standard - looked alright on gladiators all those years ago made up to the nines but I suspect on BB it'd be a different story altogether.

Still, maybe she goes nuts on booze or something.....

Ahh, Jet. There's a name I'd forgotten. All my schoolchums had a crush on her, but I couldn't even be bothered to pretend to join in with that one. I found her completely unremarkable - even as a hormonal whateveritwasteen-year-old.