All I want for Xmas is a PSP

Monkichi 3.0

It's the defence posts which crack me up:

"we be just tryin to represent u guys... regular playas just tryin to get their gaem on, but now u gotta do all be dis then... u guys are noubs, pwnd!!" - 'charlie'

...and...

"You all is haters tymes 4. Dis is lee-git. Don't know why youse thinks this is a schill. Are site was registered through an external provider. We don't work for sony. And for all you dissin' my skillz I'm down for a one on one rap off or settling it street stylez if you feel me playa. Teh. I own a Nintendo DS and I love it. I would still like a PSP for shizzle. But the DS is just as solid." - 'cousinpete'

That there is comedy gold :angry:

i (charlie) have a psp. my friend jeremy does not. but he wants one this year for xmas.

so we started clowning with sum not-so-subtle hints to j's parents that a psp would be teh perfect gift. we created this site to spread the luv to those like j who want a psp!

consider us your own personal psp hype machine, here to help you wage a holiday assault on ur parents, girl, granny, boss – whoever – so they know what you really want.

we'll let you know how it works for us. pls return the favor.

more to come,

c&j.

My god.

The more I read it, the more it actually seems like a joke. I mean, they're called "Charlie" and "Jeremy". They may as well be saying "Yo, 'sup niggas and honkeys, my main dogs Rupert and Horatio be bustin' moves on teh dope-ass PSP all night yo. We be impressing the peeps at my father's society ball and dem fresh ass hoes be trippin' over their Versace gowns at the mad GFX. Even Farnsworth be feeling this shit yo, and my man's an Ivy League motherfucker!!111. Teh."

The more I read it, the more it actually seems like a joke. I mean, they're called "Charlie" and "Jeremy". They may as well be saying "Yo, 'sup niggas and honkeys, my main dogs Rupert and Horatio be bustin' moves on teh dope-ass PSP all night yo. We be impressing the peeps at my father's society ball and dem fresh ass hoes be trippin' over their Versace gowns at the mad GFX. Even Farnsworth be feeling this shit yo, and my man's an Ivy League motherfucker!!111. Teh."

Testify!

The deliberately bad spelling, especially compared to the first 'post' is laughable. At firs they seem pretty literate.. before long it all goes to shit though :)

Ah deary me; wonder if anyone does actually believe shit like this?