IGNORED

Hitman, the Timothy Olyphant one

Goose

Has Timothy Olyphant had a new set of teeth put in?

He was sporting a major overbite at the Die Hard 4.0 premier... it scared me.

overbite.jpg

He's had them since The Girl Next Door. Probably the same dentist as David Jones.

Has Timothy Olyphant had a new set of teeth put in?

He was sporting a major overbite at the Die Hard 4.0 premier... it scared me.

You get a glimpse of that overbite in the Hitman trailer as well, when he first appears properly.

Although I always thought that in Hitman cutscenes, 47 seemed to have far too many teeth in his mouth whenever he opened it to talk.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks terrible. Why is he running from a helicopter and about 6,000 SWAT teams? Ugh. They've gone way over the top, predictably. Usually a sign that there's not enough tension without loads of explosions. I've lost interest in this now.

edit: Also, Timothy Olyphant looks like one of the extras from The Hills Have Eyes in a tailored suit.

This cat would last 30 seconds top against Martin Blank.

Put Martin Blank and Léon in a house. Sit back and watch.

Even if they don't get up to a fantastic shootout, they'll have a pleasant conversation about killing over a cup of tea and it'll still be a cracking film.

"I killed the President of Paraguay with a fork, how about you?"

"I, er, killed a corrupt cop with a grenade. And myself."

"So, you're a zombie?"

"Les cervaux! rrrrrrrghhhhh!"

"Argghhh!"

Credits roll, applause, underwear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You know what I think? You dont but here it is anyway.

First half hour is going to be quite impressive. Very slick, very like the game - but then it'll switch, into the predictable, action fest, weilding two light machine guns, while flying through a window, over a table and through an army of random, gormless idiots like it was always going to be.

Alas.

Hmm yeah, that tv spot makes it look far too shoot shoot, bang bang, massive explosion.

The hitman games let you do that, but are far more about clever and discreet ways in taking down a target. Hope this is light on the action.