rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Corporal Flashback

Die Hard

Currently sat in the lobby of Vue Harrow waiting to watch it.

I think people are getting annoyed at my repeated Hans Gruber impressions....

"Sittingh onh ah bheach, earhningh twehnty perr-shent!"

EDIT: so me and the other half are currently the only people in the screen. 9 million Die Hard fanatics in the world, and I have to find a borough of London with nobody to appreciate it with....

Ha! Just noticed something new. As the eurotrash are setting up the site, the soundtrack is a mashup of Ode to Joy and a discordant Winter Wonderland. The gift that keeps on giving.

30 mins in. Boobies.

boobies +1

Fuckin' California!

What an asshole that first guard is! He lets McClane search away for Holly's name in the directory, then tells him everyone is up at the party anyway.

Ha that always bothered me. The only people in the building are on the 30th floor.

Sitting using computer in the living room and girlfriend puts a movie on. First second is the sound of a plane engine...DIE HARD!! She looked at me stunned cause I knew which movie it was from the first second.

But I know all of you guys would all get it straight away.

• Upvote 1

My wife revealed to me that she had never seen this, conveniently the day after E4 showed it. No further sign of it in schedules so might now have to yarr a temporary copy to continue filling in the inexplicable gaps in her viewing history.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Watched the Blu Ray last night, it's still timeless. The kneecapping and head fall through glass kill has to be one of the best 80's action can offer. Soooooo goood.

And posted again just in case

"We'll get the detonators, then we'll blow the roof, I'd be screaming with excitement if I weren't so aloof."

• Upvote 2