rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Cheeko

Does no one here have a PS3 then?

the downloads were free also was some genji costumes availible to download also sony sends u a email each time you buy online so like a reciept.

:D

I thought Motorstorm would be March 2007?

First week of Dec isn't it? (says play-asia)

Hi got mine this morning no games as aint been shipped from US yet got a 60gb jap PS3 brought a 300w stepdown from maplins works a treat signed upto playstation store got the blast factor demo that uses the tilt function of the sixaxis and a demo of RR7 over all pleased.

You bought a 300w stepdown for a 380w machine?

It must be lack of early must-have titles. As far as exclusives go, only Resistance seems to be a bit special and that's pretty much unknown and isn't that hot compared to Gears of War.

There's just nothing to drool over.

and that's the problem. Listen to RadiOPM (official US PS Mag podcast) or GFW (PC mag podcast) and they're all talking about Gears of War.

The PS3 needed a real big title at launch.

I'm utterly over whelmed by the amazing torrent of information Randella has given us about his spanky new console. Worth the money, then?

.::: Maybe... maybe he's a plant...? (Or would that be an evil thought?) :huh:

I guess he's decided to end it all by buying an underpowered step-down and playing a Blu-Ray movie or something, thus exploding his PS3 with a cry of "Riiiidge Racer!". Either that or he's too overwhelmed by his Gengi 2 downloads to post again.

Nice piece of kit you've bought Randella, congrats on getting it so soon! :huh:

And don't let the pessimists get you down, enjoy what you've got, its always exciting to get a new console!

Yeah, IGN says March US, Dec 06 Japan and March EU

The Japanese date is Dec 8th

So whats the outcome, did anyone off Rllmuk get a PS3 or are still planning to get a PS3 this side of 2007?

Hi got mine this morning no games as aint been shipped from US yet got a 60gb jap PS3 brought a 300w stepdown from maplins works a treat signed upto playstation store got the blast factor demo that uses the tilt function of the sixaxis and a demo of RR7 over all pleased.

Do you need a stepdown? I thought that it had a built in voltage control?

Been ill have a abcess at the front of my mouth in agony so i been in bed the day the PS3 arrives the unit is running on a 300w maplins stepdown at the minute seems in great working order its cool how when i booted up this morning set the time and all had a yellow background then when set up again tonight was a dark midnight blue.I am overall happy with adapting so early just want more games now with so many missing the launch window roll on xmas titles.(common get your fingers out as M$ seem like they got some killer appz this festive season)

Yes, read, that's what he said.

I am overall happy with adapting so early just want more games now

That actually infers that he has a game to begin with. No offense Randella, and I feel your pain, because toothpain is the worst pain but...

...well, bit of a dick?

User was warned for this post