rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Cheeko

Does no one here have a PS3 then?

Fair enough, time is a big factor and everyone has had a lot more of it with the 360. Is there much difference in terms of the GPU power between the two? I didn't think there was.

I thought the 360 had a better standalone GPU, and the PS3 had better other bits - so they should be fairly equal overall. I think it was a tomshardware analysis or something similarly dry.

I think the 360 is a bit less crtical than the ps3 though. I remember someone from Ubi saying that the 360 version of creed would have more advanced AI than the PS3 version, they didn't say why but I assume it is because it easier to do branching code on the 360.

That was supposedly a misquote and what they meant was that it was easier to implement the AI in the 360 version.