rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Cheeko

Does no one here have a PS3 then?

As much as I love my 360 and have practically zero interest in buying a PS3, a brand spanking new console has launched with Sony stamped on it and there isn't a single thread I can see in the first couple of pages of rllmuk of someone saying 'here's my PS3' closely followed by a dutiful 'post pix!'

After reading the comments posted on the BBC articles where british people have gone to tokyo and whatnot to get one, surely someone out of our thousands of members has one, no?

How the games are, how it looks on their tv etc etc?

What's funny is that loads of poor Chinese people apparently bought loads of stock for Hong Kong importers and the like yet no-one is exporting to Europe. What happened to all those consoles?

.::: We're all Sony plants.

It's true. We've been kicking Sony about at these here forums in order to spark a unconscious counter-movement with visiting consumers. So over here Sony is dead and we'll keep it like that so consumers will think it's cool to have Sony products.

What do you mean, this is not the Member's Lodge?

if anyone here lives in or travelled to japan to get one, i doubt we'll hear from them in a while as they'll be drowning their sorrows on the realisation that they've bought a shiny curved block of potential, and nothing more.

Judging by the account given by a japanese gamer on the bbc site ("I can surf youtube!!!"), the owners are sulking in their loss, that or they're sprucing up their ebay listing.

Or perhaps... it's soooo good that they haven't found time to stop mucking about with it and to come on here and post about it....

.::: Considering it has a browser, the first logical thing to do would be to make a "POSTED FROM A PS3!!!" thread.

Hi got mine this morning no games as aint been shipped from US yet got a 60gb jap PS3 brought a 300w stepdown from maplins works a treat signed upto playstation store got the blast factor demo that uses the tilt function of the sixaxis and a demo of RR7 over all pleased.

Hi got mine this morning no games as aint been shipped from US yet got a 60gb jap PS3 brought a 300w stepdown from maplins works a treat signed upto playstation store got the blast factor demo that uses the tilt function of the sixaxis and a demo of RR7 over all pleased.

.::: I can see you're excited.

What's funny is that loads of poor Chinese people apparently bough loads of stock for Hong Kong importers and the like yet no-one is exporting to Europe. What happened to all those consoles?

They're being sold in Japan for four times the price.

What? Still; how's Ridge Racer?

Yes! we found one!

and now for the.......POST PIX!

Randella's house...

istockphoto_541253_electrical_warning_sign.jpg