League 3 - Dressing Room

SaintM

Just to confirm that Pompeys scores posted above were correct. I think he was generous towards me in that assessment, it would have been a travesty if I had gotten anything out of the first game. I could have got a draw from the second but in all honesty he was too classy for me.

I'd be online now only I'm in a standoff with some idiot over a frozen game. Normally I would have disconnected by now but he's taunting me, saying he was winning 2-0 when I was winning 2-0 and the game was practically over. I'll be damned if I'm letting him get the points

GaryC 0 - 3 Veryjammy

Veryjammy 4 - 0 Gary C

These scorelines are extremely flattering. I don't know how I didn't concede a goal but somehow it happened. Good games :(

I wouldn't say 'extemely flattering' exactly, your finishing was more precise and that's all that matters.

I did have more fun than the previous games though (despite the thrashing). However, I'm going to have to improve my finishing if I'm going to get anywhere.

Despite all this I did have a good time, so I think the game is growing on me. I have realised one thing though - it is going to take me a long time to get any good at this. :(

I might pop on again later tonight, so if I bump into anyone I'll send an invite.

Cheers for the games Jammy and good luck for the rest of the league!

Hi, I'm triggs brother. He's on holiday at the moment and I've been playing pro evo whilst he's away. If he has to get some league games played then people please contact me through live or by PM to organise something.

That way the league can hopefully carry on as normal whilst he's away :(

Cheers.

Hi, I'm triggs brother. He's on holiday at the moment and I've been playing pro evo whilst he's away. If he has to get some league games played then people please contact me through live or by PM to organise something.

That way the league can hopefully carry on as normal whilst he's away :(

Cheers.

Ta for the update.

He better send us a ruddy postcard!

GaryC 0 Ryanski 0

Ryanski 2 GaryC 1

The 1st match I think we could have played all night + not got a goal. In the 2nd 1 a Drogba goal from a bit of pinball in the box opened up the game, the winner came from Shevchenko who scored what was probably the least likely goal from all the chances he had over the 2 games, a chase for the ball with the keeper where 9 times outa 10 the keeper would dive on it, but he got a toe to it to prod it home.

Glad of the points but 2 draws would probably have been fairer, some of the saves Cech made really helped me out bigtime.

GaryC 0 Ryanski 0

Ryanski 2 GaryC 1

The 1st match I think we could have played all night + not got a goal. In the 2nd 1 a Drogba goal from a bit of pinball in the box opened up the game, the winner came from Shevchenko who scored what was probably the least likely goal from all the chances he had over the 2 games, a chase for the ball with the keeper where 9 times outa 10 the keeper would dive on it, but he got a toe to it to prod it home.

Glad of the points but 2 draws would probably have been fairer, some of the saves Cech made really helped me out bigtime.

Yep I think that's a fair report.

I think you had the upper hand in the first game and maybe dserved to pinch that. The second game was fairly even though and probably was right as a draw. We drew the first game and I lost the second game.

Football eh? :(

Veryjammy 2 Ryanski 1

Ryanski 3 Veryjammy 0

After being carved open time after time in the 1st game + being lucky to be only beaten 2-1, 3 points was a big relief. Went more tight in defense 2nd game + it worked for the most part, but if Saha had done better early on when he hit the post it may well have been different. It was still 0-0 after 70mins, I decided I needed a win + went more attacking + scored right away, then tightened up again but got 2 more quick goals. Weird. 3-0 not a reflection of the game at all but I was happy to be lucky.

Sorry was Gears of War'ing it.

Can play tonight at some stage if you can?

I won't be back till 1030 or so tonight, if that's no good I am around on Thursday evening.

Am away Friday / Saturday / Sunday but have the following week off so can do Monday and Tuesday then too.

Sorry this is such a pain! :)

The above times are valid for anyone else who wants to play, by the way.

I won't be back till 1030 or so tonight, if that's no good I am around on Thursday evening.

Am away Friday / Saturday / Sunday but have the following week off so can do Monday and Tuesday then too.

Sorry this is such a pain! ;)

The above times are valid for anyone else who wants to play, by the way.

Not your fault don't worry :)

Out tomorrow night so tonight would be best really, I can do 11 if it's not too late for you?

Alright guys, I'm in the house tonight from 5-8, so I'm good for games then. If you want a match give me a pm or if I'm online invite away! :)

I'll try keep my eyes open for notifications saying I've got an invite or message >_<

Pompey 4 - 3 Steev

Good game. Went behind early then got 3-1 up before Pompey got back into the game.

Steev 4 - 4 Pompey

Good game. Went 3-0 up before Pompey scored a couple, then went to 4-2 before (you guessed it) Pompey got back into the game.

Cheers for the games, I did enjoy them despite me sounding a bit pissed off. Even brought down a player in the last 10 mins of the last game (which I NEVER usually do) - was just so angry that I was able to squander a 3-0 lead. I think the psychological effect of the first game didn't help :(

Going to be tough to get a decent result out of this league now :wub:

Well these are the strangest games I've ever had!

Pompey88 4 - 3 Steev

Steev 4 - 4 Pompey88

First game it was just a normal game at first, i went 1-0 up then Steev took advantage of bad defending and went 1-3 ahead! I changed things around in the last 20 mins and managed to get 3 goals the last being in stoppage time which was harsh on Steev!

Second game was mad. Steev was 3-0 up in 15 mins my defence just fell apart. Going into half the the score was 4-2 to Steev. Somehow i got back into it again and made it 4-4 with 5 mins to go. Then i got through on goal and got chopped down and Fredinand saw red. Then in stoppage time i got a penalty to win it only to have it saved! :(

Mad games Steev.

GaryC 1 - 4 Trigg

Trigg 2 - 5 GaryC

These were difficult games and I struggled at times. I thought Trigg was a tricky player, constantly using Ronaldinho and co to twist me inside and out. There was also some good finishing from both sides and plenty of attacking.

I enjoyed it thoroughly and I got my first win of the season (blimey).

CFTG!