Steev v pompey88 4 - 4
Steev v Ryanski 1 - 2
Steev v Trigg 5 - 2
Trigg v Steev 2 - 3
Trigg v GaryC 2 - 5
Trigg v pompey88 2 - 3
Trigg v Ryanski 4 - 3

When to play

The official start is the 5th November, however you can start from now if you wish.

You can play matches in any order you like, just make sure you have played them all by the 9th December at 3pm.

I will do a mid-season trawl 25th November and remove anyone who has not played at least half of thier matches (unless they have informed people beforehand of course!)

Availability

If you know you are going to be unavailable for a period of time (holidays etc) then please post in this thread details. This will ensure you are not assumed to of gone AWOL and removed.

Team selection

You can choose any team you like whenever you like. Feel free to choose a different team for every match if that floats you boat.

Match Setup

15 mins

Normal condition

Getting the matches played

Each player needs to be proactive to get matches played. If your opponent is unresponsive, let me know and I'll do something about it. Don't be afraid to use the PM system!

Result reporting

Post results in this thread in bold.

We are not using the website for this small season as it is not following the structure we usually use.

The tables/fixture lists will be updated a couple of times a week.

End of season

Once the season ends on the 9th December 3pm, all outstanding matches will be dealt with and the final tables published.

The top team from each league will go forward into the Premiership for season 9. The rest of the teams from all the leagues will be sorted into PPG (Points per Game) order and slotted into the remaining leagues. Games/points awarded for forfeits are not counted in the PPG.

Want to join?

Pop your name on the waiting list and you will be contacted when a space appears!

Questions?

Please ask.

Hi guys.

I'm new to all this so be kind to me ;)

Anyway, just to let you know. I'm on Holiday as of the 8th November for 2 weeks (get back on the 22nd) might be able to fit a game or 2 before I go hopefully. If not it'll be after my hols.

Good luck everyone!

P.S Gamertag in Sig.

I'm working monday - wednesday evenings, can play at half past midnight though on my break! :) If anyone can do thursday let me know, otherwise I will be available at most times of the day this friday, or monday - wednesday next week. Suggest some times please so we can get the ball rolling + some games arranged.

Hello ladies! Nasty group this! Nice to see ryanski in it though, have had some good games against you in the past, and enjoyed losing to pompey in the cup last year (noble of you to play as portsmouth mate - I'll play as my home team too if you like - Manchester Utd ok?).

Thursdays are good ryanski but not this Thurs as I just got FFXII and I need to have a marathon session. Weekends are good for me, otherwise Mondays and Thursdays are best.

Hello ladies! Nasty group this! Nice to see ryanski in it though, have had some good games against you in the past, and enjoyed losing to pompey in the cup last year (noble of you to play as portsmouth mate - I'll play as my home team too if you like - Manchester Utd ok?).

:(

That's fair enough matey!

Can anyone play tonight?

GaryC (2) vs (2) Pompey88

and

Pompey88 (1) vs (1) GaryC

These games were a nightmare. Pompey had lots of chances in the first game, I had more possession, but it all broke down when I got to the edge of the box.

The second game was just a struggle, I don't think either of us played well, but what can you do when the game doesn't allow the player to express themselves?

I'm going to give the game a chance, but at the moment I am not enjoying it at all.

Lord Steev 2 Ryanski 1

Ryanski 2 Lord Steev 1

I wouldn't wanna meet Steev when he has a load of online games under his belt if his 1st games online are anything to go by. :angry: Distinctly relieved to get 3 points at the end of the 2 games, cos for the most part my players couldn't finish their dinner. :D But that goes for both teams, could easily have been 5-5 in each game.

If anyone can play any evening monday - wednesday then name a time pls.

I need to start cracking on with this, I'm on it all the time anyway. Have Ryanski and Gary C on my friends list I think. Got a voice msg from Ryanski the other night but couldn't understand a word he was saying, think he was pissed :D If not, sorry I'm deaf

It's pretty much all I'm playing at the moment so give me a msg when you see me online and I should be free to play.