Sonic Blast - Game Gear

NonShinyGoose

Wow, that's a hell of a lot, I was expecting less than half that when I clicked on the link. Nice one.

I think I remember playing this game, was it released on the master system as well? I'm sure my brother played through the ROM a few years ago, which I remeber because it was a bit strange as he hardly ever plays games. Is there a bit where you get on a glider type thing in a thunder storm?

Actually, come to think of it, I think my mate may have a copy of this for the Game Gear if he hasn't thrown it away.

This is a good example (although the winning bidder is a newbie), but most of it is from my own experience. Last week I sold a SNES with a couple of games for £50 (I don’t shill bid and the buyer has paid). Maybe I’m just having a lucky streak or people are Christmas buying early this year?

This is a good example (although the winning bidder is a newbie), but most of it is from my own experience. Last week I sold a SNES with a couple of games for £50 (I don’t shill bid and the buyer has paid). Maybe I’m just having a lucky streak or people are Christmas buying early this year?

I've seen similar going on but I'm never sure what's genuine or not. SNES stuff seems to be doing really well at the moment. The N64 is picking up again a bit. I can't work out if the Wii has raised people's interest in ninty products or the lack of new GC stuff has made people start looking backwards for their gaming.

I guess that's one of the reasons why I love retro gaming from a collector/trader perspective. You never quite know how the tide will turn on any platform or game.

Wow, that's a hell of a lot, I was expecting less than half that when I clicked on the link. Nice one.

I think I remember playing this game, was it released on the master system as well? I'm sure my brother played through the ROM a few years ago, which I remeber because it was a bit strange as he hardly ever plays games. Is there a bit where you get on a glider type thing in a thunder storm?

Actually, come to think of it, I think my mate may have a copy of this for the Game Gear if he hasn't thrown it away.

No - that's the common as muck Sonic 2.

I advertised them in the supermember forum as for free pickup and Bastion Booger wanted them. And then didn't really do anything to actually get them. So I thought fuck it, to ebay with you! And my SFXs!

I must have missed that, don't go in there much.

• 5 months later...
Guest garyfoo182

Hehe,

I'm the mug who bought that copy of Sonic Blast for £187. I'm pretty chuffed though to be honest. I'm only missing Tails Adventure now as I have Sonic 2 in 1 and Sonic Labyrinth. Other than that, I have all the PAL Mega CD, 32X, MD and Game Gear Sonic Games. Plus a hell of a lot more...

Gary

Hehe,

I'm the mug who bought that copy of Sonic Blast for £187. I'm pretty chuffed though to be honest. I'm only missing Tails Adventure now as I have Sonic 2 in 1 and Sonic Labyrinth. Other than that, I have all the PAL Mega CD, 32X, MD and Game Gear Sonic Games. Plus a hell of a lot more...

Gary

I think you're an utter fool. Not because you paid £187 for Sonic Blast, but because you haven't got Tails Adventure. I spent many, many hours on that and it's pretty much my favourite Sonic game I think...certainly the one I spent the most time with, anyway. Unfortunately I got completely and totally stuck on it. Not that far in either really - probably four or five hours or so. Too much to retrace when I got the password confused though. I really ought to dig an emulator out and play it again.

Is it R@RE then? Sure I've still got it, boxes, manuals and all as I kept all of them...

Guest garyfoo182

I wouldnt say its that rare to be honest. Ive seen many a copy when i was hunting for Sonic Blast, Labyrinth and "2 in 1". There was a copy last week that sold for about £15 of summit. I just forgot to bid!

Gary