rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
tbb

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts N Bolts

Also looking for inspiration as to how I knock the big coconut out of Grunty's vehicle in world 3 ? I built a small vehicle with a big scoop in the front hoping to flip her over but it lacked weight.

I just put a cannon on the front of a vehicle and shot out her rear wheels - she's pretty easy to flip after that.

I made a pretty cool space ship the other day, I got some screen caps of it.

http://banjo-kazooie.com/showroom/default....rtag=Solid+SOAP

It can fly around, self destruct, shoot an EMP blast, and has a barrier that protects it from losing parts (Besides when you hit the self destruct button). It's quite a site to blow it up mid-air, jump out, and watch all the pieces of it fall with you to the ground. I have other vehicles in there too, such as a giant Luigi and a car with wheels on all sides (That doesn't actually work :lol:).

I can't believe I've been ignoring this game for so long, after I (Almost) beat it, I put it down and never touched it again. I played the game using mostly prebuilt vehicles, and didn't really experience the joy of creating my own vehicles, it's so much more fun when you don't actually think of this game as a Banjo-Kazooie game.

It's such a joy to play and tinker with. I started over today after getting maybe halfway through on my gf's gamertag. I intend to really explore the construction part this time.

Does anyone know if this has sold at all?

It's such a joy to play and tinker with. I started over today after getting maybe halfway through on my gf's gamertag. I intend to really explore the construction part this time.

Does anyone know if this has sold at all?

Unfortunately good games don't sell anymore :(

Added a NSFW vehicle. I'd like to say I'm not too proud of it, but it actually controls really well and helped me on some flying challenges. :(

Post Pix Pls

30 jiggies in and absolutely loving this. Been playing it with my 6 year-old son and we haven't had so much fun on a game since Lego Star Wars. Indeed, he got a bit bored by that but he's still loving this. There are not enough games that can be enjoyed by parent and child equally.

Finding parts in crates is genuinely exciting, bringing them back to Mumbo to see what else you can add to your vehicle designs. Best game I've played in the last 3 years.

Sadly I still haven't found this game at the magical £20 price point. I'm amazed all the big games that didn't need a discount have all been seen at around that price point, but this remains expensive.

I point blank refuse to pay more than the U.S did. It;s bad enough I won't get Banjo Kazooie thrown in. I have several ads stuck on game forums so hopefully someone will flog it soon enough. Money is too tight to go splurging, but man I really want to play this game. I have a dodgy copy of it, but it doesn't feel right playing it.

Bought this and Saint's Row 2 for 19 EUR (each) a couple of days ago. Haven't even tried it yet, Saint's Row 2 is taking up most of my game time right now. Wasn't sure wether to buy BK:NnB regardless of its low pricepoint, tried the demo when it arrived and found it way too complex and slow going. But I think I'll give it a try, you shouldn't say no until you tried it. :(

I bought this a few days ago and initially it didn't really click - I was doing a lot of little errands and it felt like nothing much was really happening in terms of progress - but now the game's starting to let go of my hand and my trolley is now a water-dwelling high-grip egg-firing trolley. With lots of pointless triangular bits around the side.

That's beyond great.

Cheers. I've really fallen for this game, it is in many ways everything I hoped LBP would be.

What I've been wasting my time creating recently:

Acres1.jpg

Jiggo1.jpg

Terror1.jpg

Terror2.jpg

The screenshot upload feature is really nice, though I have started getting messages from teenage american boys asking for my blueprints. This game would be a groomer's paradise.

I've just got 131 jiggies in this, so I think I'm done. I've really enjoyed the last half of this - it opens up hugely once you've got most of the parts. Going back and getting the TT trophies on the earlier challenges was really enjoyable. A great game. Roll on Banjo-Tooie in April.

I've just got 131 jiggies in this, so I think I'm done. I've really enjoyed the last half of this - it opens up hugely once you've got most of the parts. Going back and getting the TT trophies on the earlier challenges was really enjoyable. A great game. Roll on Banjo-Tooie in April.

Prehaps not - Rare have hinted just recently that there might be some new content in the pipeline.

I finished Banjo this week with 80-odd Jiggies and will probably continue to dip into it to get the rest. Its not the most perfect game Ive ever played but Ive had so much fun with it and laughed out loud either at the script, some of the unexpected ways I've completed challenges, or the stupid things that happen in multiplayer.

Sufficed to say I think Nuts and Bolts is probably my favouritest of Rare games.

My god Frosty those pics are fucking amazing. Any chance I can get some blueprints from you? My 9 year old daughter would shit bricks at these designs and we play this together. i have nowhere near the skill or imagination displayed here and I make her vehicles and she just goes "yeah dad this sucks, you suck, I hate you" and storms into her room.

Help a brother out.

WHAT A GAME

Is the demo any good for this? Really wanna get this but I don't really have the money to spend on it, possibly a demo will convince my cheap side to part with some currency.

Bah! Why would you do this to meee?! Anyone got any idea of high street prices for this? Maybe if it was like 30 quid I could get it...maybe....aaaaargh!!