IGNORED

Booting - It's not raining, so get out booting!

El Pibe

went to my first ever car boot sale today in Blochairn just outside Glasgow and as i thought it was just junk

there was a fully boxed Commodore 64 with light gun and tape deck for £0.50 - but i dont have anything for that so i couldnt be bothered

and a Castlevania Aria of Sorrow for £10 - but i've already got it

So i dont think i will go to many car boot sales again

went to my first ever car boot sale today in Blochairn just outside Glasgow and as i thought it was just junk

there was a fully boxed Commodore 64 with light gun and tape deck for £0.50 - but i dont have anything for that so i couldnt be bothered

More for us then :wacko:

You confirmed what I expected from there, not that I'm every up in time for this sort of thing, but ncie to know I shouldn't bother.

I haven't been proper booting now for a couple of years. By the sounds of it, things are seriously drying up now. It seems more and more people are finding ebay and selling on there. Put a few smiles on faces last weekend though as I took a whole car load of old gaming stuff to my local and sold it for old school prices :wub: (Roughly £5 per console!)

Only saw one gaming item on my walk round before setting up my stall which was a Pokemon Battle set N64 with about 8 loose games. Didn't even ask how much!!

Rich

I haven't been proper booting now for a couple of years. By the sounds of it, things are seriously drying up now. It seems more and more people are finding ebay and selling on there. Put a few smiles on faces last weekend though as I took a whole car load of old gaming stuff to my local and sold it for old school prices :wub: (Roughly £5 per console!)

Only saw one gaming item on my walk round before setting up my stall which was a Pokemon Battle set N64 with about 8 loose games. Didn't even ask how much!!

Rich

How come you've chucked it in, Rich?

You were the inspiration for many!!

Not much about but picked up:

Super Mario World - SNES - Loose: £1

Equestriad - PS1 - 50p

Story of Thor, Probotector, Guardian Heroes - All mint: £5 for 3

Final Fntasy X-2, SOS The Final Escape, Disegea - PS1: £10 for the 3

Boxed, Mint PS1 Dual Shock - he explained he'd only had it out the box twice, and once was to chip it. Condition is amazing: £10

Grand Prix 2: PC - 50p

Devil May Cry 2 - PS2: £2

WTF find was a mint condition Zelda LTTP Box, with map, instructions all inserts etc in the best condition ever seen. Looks like it was just made. No Cart though - the guy said he's just sold his SNES with the cart in it! Whoever bought it didnt want the box!!!!! Just need to find a good condition cart now.

And thats all.

Didn't get as much due to intense competition but managed to pick up;

Shenmue - VG>EX no slipcase £4

2 x MD's + 15 games £10

N64 + 8 Games £19 OUCH!

+ a few other bits

N64 was limited edition blue and had some good titles, several of which I don't have and will be going straight into the collection.

Got a Yardsale, Jumble Sale and a different bootsale to go to in the next 1-2 weeks so i'm hoping for one or two goodies.

How many do most of you average a week then? I've got at least 7 to go to from friday afternoon until sunday afternoon. 8 if i go to the one on thursday.

The most i had in one day was 6

1 a week, there are no others I know of on different days a week aside from the odd one on a Saturday.

I know of about 5 boot sales on a Sunday, although they don't all run every week, and others finish earlier/later than others.

Much better than the 1 boot sale I knew of in January thats for sure :o

Didn't get as much due to intense competition but managed to pick up;

Shenmue - VG>EX no slipcase £4

2 x MD's + 15 games £10

N64 + 8 Games £19 OUCH!

+ a few other bits

N64 was limited edition blue and had some good titles, several of which I don't have and will be going straight into the collection.

Got a Yardsale, Jumble Sale and a different bootsale to go to in the next 1-2 weeks so i'm hoping for one or two goodies.

Haha every boot sale you seem to pick up an n64! how many have you got now? I never see them but then again I dont go to many boot sales