PWiiorders

rubberducker

Well if you are a regular cuntomer of gameplay they give you a 5% discount on all your orders, so that 5% came in very handy with the Wii pre-order.

I'm sure that only applies to software and not hardware though.

Looking at thier current prices they offer no advantage over high street retail for Wii pre-orders, everythings at RRP.

That's sensational isn't it?

Might cancel my HMV preorder for some of that!

The details are on their website - and it isn't that amazing..... it contains an extra controller, but not an extra nunchuck add-on, and is £259, not £249.

Still, a small saving I guess.

I can't pre-order as don't know where I'll be living - I'd better be able to buy one from a shop at launch else I'll be gutted!

Where are the PCWorld preorder details for that bundle?

I can't see it being genuine to be honest. The preorder list might be too long now as well.

Buy a wii anywhere and you're gonna be spending nearly that on a couple of games. Throw in a wii controller with Wii play and that's an utter bargain. Plus perfect for Monkeyball! :wub:

Edit: Ah spoke too soon, seen above post... it's not so great a deal then.

Hopefully this will work: http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw...tamp=3336707499

You don't get the option to pre-order the bundles until you click on the images for more details.

I wish they had a Red Steel/Zelda bundle up.

Package includes Wii console, 2x Wii remotes, 1x Wii nunchuk, Wii sports game (some great sports mini games including tennis, baseball, boxing and bowling), Red Steel & Super Monkey Ball.

So what's the price of all that separately?

Wii console: £180

Extra Remote: £30

Red Steel £40

Monkey Ball £40

Total: £290.

Where are the PCWorld preorder details for that bundle?

I can't see it being genuine to be honest. The preorder list might be too long now as well.

Buy a wii anywhere and you're gonna be spending nearly that on a couple of games. Throw in a wii controller with Wii play and that's an utter bargain. Plus perfect for Monkeyball! :wub:

Edit: Ah spoke too soon, seen above post... it's not so great a deal then.

An extra wii controller and 2 games for 260 is a saving of about 15-20 quid depending on where you go, i've gone for that, just wait until December 8th when i'm screaming blue murder about PC World fucking up my preorder

Game's online shop now has some bundles available if you do a search for Wii. Not sure how long they've been there - the main Wii text says preorders aren't available yet.

These bundles are the price of the console plus the game(s) (at £40 each) with no saving.

There is no option to buy a Wii by itself.

These bundles are the price of the console plus the game(s) (at £40 each) with no saving.

There is no option to buy a Wii by itself.

It completely defeats the object of bundling Wii Sports if they force bundles. There is also the chance that the games may be less than £40 from Play or somewhere else.

The Gameplay site broke temporarily it seems in the last 15 minutes or so, but only briefly. And you can order a Wii on it's own for £179.99 with free courier delivery if you want, so less of the griping ;-) *

I went for console + Zelda + extra Wiimote. Was a bit disappointed that Wii Play wasn't available, but that's fair enough I guess.

Right, let's all meet back here Dec 8th to compare Gameplay order numbers and hate on those with the earlier preorders ;-)

*EDIT: well shut my mouth. "Please select at least 1 game"

The Gameplay site broke temporarily it seems in the last 15 minutes or so, but only briefly. And you can order a Wii on it's own for £179.99 with free courier delivery if you want, so less of the griping ;-)

How? I can't see how to do it. Where do you go? I honestly can't work out how to do it.

How? I can't see how to do it. Where do you go? I honestly can't work out how to do it.

My apologies - I had Javascript disabled in Firefox (for work purposes), and that prevents their form validation from running. So you have to choose at least one game after all. I imagine you could try disabling JS to circumvent the check, but it'll probably get caught during manual processing.

My apologies - I had Javascript disabled in Firefox (for work purposes), and that prevents their form validation from running. So you have to choose at least one game after all. I imagine you could try disabling JS to circumvent the check, but it'll probably get caught during manual processing.

Ah, me too ...